The Best Annuity FMOs
For agents considering getting into annuities, what would you recommend as some of the best FMOs? Forum agents told us about their preferred FMOs who specialize in annuity markets. Depending on your goals and level of expertise, there are myriad options available. Most agents noted that they prefer FMOs who will carry the burden of marketing for them.
Agents suggested Legacy Financial Partners in Topeka, Kansas, who are reportedly great with new producers and are willing to provide a high amount of guidance, run illustrations, pre-screen life cases, and act as mentors. Another swears by Gordon Marketing, which he purports is “like having your own secretary and back office at your fingertips.” Another agent recommended IAMServices, based out of Omaha Nebraska.
What are you favorite annuity FMOs? Are you looking for one? Find more great advice here.
- Political reaction: Republicans propose The American Health Care Act
- State Farm reports $1.2 billion pre-tax operating loss in 2016
- DOL aims for initial 60-day delay in fiduciary rule effective date
- Report aims to put a stop to ‘Use It and Lose It’ homeowner policies
- Most LTCI claims begin and end at home; insurers pay out $8.65 billion in 2016 claims, new data confirms
- Record-setting fixed, FIA sales in 2016 can’t keep overall annuity sales from 6% decline
- 2nd annual ‘Insurance Careers Month’ trumpets fact 93% are proud to work in the industry; rallies recruiting efforts
- MetLife annuity and life products officially rebranded under Brighthouse Financial name