The Best Fixed Index Annuities Based on Cash Accumulation
One annuity salesman is contracted for many annuity carriers and keeps up on their caps, participation rates, spreads, etc. He appealed to the forum to ask what others were writing for FIAs based upon cash accumulation. Annuity experts and agents discussed which companies have consistently had the highest caps and rates.
Agents discussed how there is an exponential increase in risk, in exchange for an incremental gain, and at what point it becomes unwise to invest in such gains. Additionally, in the current economic climate, agents saw more value in a shorter surrender & bailout provision, than in a slightly higher financial rating. One agent also asked, “Am I the only one who sees it as a paradox that the companies that promise the most are also the lowest rated?”
- Genworth Financial announces net loss of $122 million in 4Q, $277 million for all of 2016
- ‘Moneyball’ for InsureTech: How CB Insights crunches data differently to identify what’s next
- Lemonade’s ‘Transparency Chronicles’ provide rare look inside a startup carrier’s metrics
- Maximizing the potential of the $12 trillion underinsured U.S. life market
- More Americans buying life insurance direct – and opting for term – than ever before
- February ‘Insure Your Love’ campaign looking for big social media boost
- Are you in a Success Rut?
- Allianz stakes claim as title sponsor for up-and-coming Drone Racing League