Latest in Indexed AnnuitiesMore Articles >>
Ohio National Financial Services has launched a new fixed indexed annuity, ONdex, designed to help customers reach their long-term retirement goals.
Protecting and expanding retirement security access is goal of IRI’s just-released 2017 advocacy blueprintThe Insured Retirement Institute released its 2017 Retirement Security Blueprint Monday, which will be used to engage Congress and the Trump Administration in a dialogue advocating policies to help Americans achieve a secure and dignified retirement.
Total fixed annuity sales hit a record-breaking $117.4 billion, 14% higher than 2015 levels according to newly released LIMRA data. Fixed indexed annuities also set a record, but variable annuity sales declined 21%.
If the DOL Fiduciary Rule is indeed implemented this April, the disruption it creates is expected to drive innovation in annuity product design this year.
New Single Premium Deferred Index Annuity provides clients with an innovative interest-crediting strategyStrategic Choice Annuity 7 from The Standard offers a dynamic strategy to accumulate growth.
Rep. Joe Wilson (R-SC) introduced a bill on Jan. 6 seeking to delay the DOL Fiduciary Rule’s April 10 effective date by 2 years, which would give Republicans time to craft a repeal of the controversial rule.
Topic one of several addressed during recent Brokers International forum on DOL ramifications and how to best support agents who by April 10 could be operating under the DOL rule with turnkey solutions and guidance.
A new report from IRI concludes that holistic planning with a focus on income-generating strategies will help advisors address a demographic-driven growing demand for lifetime income.
Indexed Annuities Forums Topics
I guess it's time to vent a little. Why do companies and agents claim that the returns on these annuities are based off the S&P 500 with no downside risk? The company takes the money and invests almost all of it into bonds with only a small amount into options. With a cap of anywhere from 2-4 percent that is hardly S&P returns. According to Morningstar the S&P 500 had the following returns as of......
To sell this product, after the DOL law is implemented, will you need a securities license?...
Most Popular Articles
- Political reaction: Republicans propose The American Health Care Act
- State Farm reports $1.2 billion pre-tax operating loss in 2016
- DOL aims for initial 60-day delay in fiduciary rule effective date
- Report aims to put a stop to ‘Use It and Lose It’ homeowner policies
- Most LTCI claims begin and end at home; insurers pay out $8.65 billion in 2016 claims, new data confirms
- Record-setting fixed, FIA sales in 2016 can’t keep overall annuity sales from 6% decline
- 2nd annual ‘Insurance Careers Month’ trumpets fact 93% are proud to work in the industry; rallies recruiting efforts
- MetLife annuity and life products officially rebranded under Brighthouse Financial name