The future of index designs in fixed indexed annuities will be among the topics of discussion during a free webcast on Thursday, presented by the National Association for Fixed Annuities (NAFA).
Featured speakers for the webcast, titled, “Decoding: Risk control indices in fixed indexed annuities,” include two senior members from S&P Dow Jones Indices, J. Alan Grissom, Global Head of Insurance, and Vinit Srivastava, Senior Director, Strategy Indices. They will discuss the following during the webcast:
• What you need to know about risk control indices
• Reasons an insurance carrier might use risk control indices
• How they work within fixed indexed annuities
• What the future may look like in terms of index designs for FIAs
This educational webcast is presented free of charge by NAFA’s Education Committee. Registration requires providing your name, address, email and phone number to the webinar organizer, who will use it to communicate with registrants regarding this event and their other services.
The webcast will be held at 11:30 a.m. Eastern time on Thursday, Jan. 22.
2015 Annuity Leadership Forum set for June 17-19
NAFA also recently announced the dates for its 2015 Annuity Leadership Forum, which will be held Wednesday, June 17 through Friday, June 19 at the Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C.
The Annuity Leadership Forum is an opportunity to connect with fixed annuity leaders and decision makers from around the country, with the idea of joining forces to educate representatives in Congress and other key policymakers.
The annual event will feature an afternoon full of appointments on the Hill via the “Hill Walk.” In advance of the Hill Walk, speakers and attendees will address:
• Tax policy and the future of annuity taxation
• Longevity annuities
• The fiduciary standard
• Methods to increase fixed annuity sales
• How best to capitalize on market changes
For more information, visit www.nafa.com.
- The ‘no sale’ signals: Why prospects won’t buy from you
- Industry trade media brands disappearing: A closer look
- InsureTech news: Slice testing rideshare app; Lifester to match consumers, agents; Decisely gets $60M boost; Lemonade expands to Illinois
- Millennial misconceptions of life insurance: a barrier to life ownership
- AALU, GAMA launch partnership to unify advocacy efforts for appropriate tax treatment of life insurance
- 4 tips for finding a career mentor
- New York fines Zenefits $1.2 million for unlicensed insurance sales
- National Retirement Planning Week in full swing with bevy of resources for advisors and consumers