Mark Williams, pictured at right, has been named the new President of Brokers International, Ltd., succeeding longtime President and CEO William (Bill) McCarty, who has announced his resignation effective March 1.
Williams joined the Panora, Iowa-based insurance marketing organization in Dec. 2014 as Chief Sales Officer. He brings a wealth of executive-level leadership from past positions as President of GamePlan Financial Marketing, LLC, and the Vice President of Sales at Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America.
“I’m honored to be named President of Brokers International and wish the best to Bill. I expect to hit the ground running and look forward to building on the legacy of innovative marketing programs and personalized support that has made Brokers International an industry leader,” said Williams.
McCarty has been with Brokers International since 1986, where he has served as President since 1997 and CEO since 2011 after his uncle, industry legend and company founder Roger McCarty, passed away. Bill will remain with Brokers International as a consultant and shareholder.
“We thank Bill McCarty for his many years of dedicated service at Brokers International and we are ecstatic to have Mark Williams as our new President,” said Jane McCarty, Chair of Brokers International’s Board of Directors. “We have every confidence that under Mark’s leadership, Brokers International will continue to provide the high level of service that our many business partners and agents have come to expect.”
Brokers International is one of the nation’s largest and longest-standing IMOs. Founded in 1955, the company has a history of offering dedicated resources to help grow independent financial professionals’ businesses.
- Aetna-Humana merger blocked by federal judge; decision on Anthem-Cigna deal up next
- ‘Moneyball’ for InsureTech: How CB Insights crunches data differently to identify what’s next
- Factors driving the growth of the income annuity market
- Lemonade’s ‘Transparency Chronicles’ provide rare look inside a startup carrier’s metrics
- February ‘Insure Your Love’ campaign looking for big social media boost
- Agent Success with Call Marketing
- Allianz stakes claim as title sponsor for up-and-coming Drone Racing League
- Small business owners have big plans for 2017