Marketing Annuities: The Do's and Dont's
courtesy of signatureinternetmarketing.com
Annuities are some of the more complicated insurance products out there. While even the most basic double as somewhat sophisticated financial instruments, it’s more difficult to devise simple marketing strategies that will appeal to a wide range of potential consumers.
Agents disclosed their tried-and-true annuities tips to the forum. Many suggested that they sell annuities on the backend of other products, once they have gained trust from clients and done fact-finders on them. One agent suggested annual reviews with clients as a great way to raise assets and broach the topic of annuities. Many also touted workshops and mailers as good strategies for marketing annuities.
Another great idea - focusing on financial literacy as a means to generate leads. One particular agent designed a system to educate the schools and federal agencies, and marketed annuities from that platform. For more highlights on annuities marketing, read on.
- Genworth Financial announces net loss of $122 million in 4Q, $277 million for all of 2016
- ‘Moneyball’ for InsureTech: How CB Insights crunches data differently to identify what’s next
- Lemonade’s ‘Transparency Chronicles’ provide rare look inside a startup carrier’s metrics
- Maximizing the potential of the $12 trillion underinsured U.S. life market
- More Americans buying life insurance direct – and opting for term – than ever before
- February ‘Insure Your Love’ campaign looking for big social media boost
- Are you in a Success Rut?
- Allianz stakes claim as title sponsor for up-and-coming Drone Racing League