Marketing Annuities: The Do's and Dont's
courtesy of signatureinternetmarketing.com
Annuities are some of the more complicated insurance products out there. While even the most basic double as somewhat sophisticated financial instruments, it’s more difficult to devise simple marketing strategies that will appeal to a wide range of potential consumers.
Agents disclosed their tried-and-true annuities tips to the forum. Many suggested that they sell annuities on the backend of other products, once they have gained trust from clients and done fact-finders on them. One agent suggested annual reviews with clients as a great way to raise assets and broach the topic of annuities. Many also touted workshops and mailers as good strategies for marketing annuities.
Another great idea - focusing on financial literacy as a means to generate leads. One particular agent designed a system to educate the schools and federal agencies, and marketed annuities from that platform. For more highlights on annuities marketing, read on.
- Millennials' love/hate relationship with insurance
- Glad you asked: The 5 most important things to know about life insurance
- "Do-It-Yourselfers" not as capable as they think at managing finances
- Carriers using simplified issue to tap into uninsured market
- May's Disability Insurance Awareness Month campaigns focus on younger working adults; small business owners
- 5 reasons to immediately ramp up your efforts to recruit female advisors
- Med Supp market sees 6% growth in 2016 according to new data
- Consumers want simple, transparent life insurance buying options: 2017 Insurance Barometer Study