As the founder of Columbus, Ohio-based Local Life Agents, Brad Cummins offers the wisdom and personalized service his clients deserve. This philosophy defines Brad’s entrepreneurial spirit and successful brand of business leadership.
From starting his own agency from scratch, for Farmers Insurance Group in 2005, which he later sold in 2014, to his nationwide launch of Local Life Agents, Brad customizes solutions for his clients.
A graduate of Ohio State University, Brad and his wife and son reside in Columbus Ohio.
- Millennials' love/hate relationship with insurance
- Glad you asked: The 5 most important things to know about life insurance
- "Do-It-Yourselfers" not as capable as they think at managing finances
- May's Disability Insurance Awareness Month campaigns focus on younger working adults; small business owners
- Med Supp market sees 6% growth in 2016 according to new data
- Digitization ensuring insurance is no longer a costly headache
- Leigh Ann Pusey stepping down as AIA’s President and CEO
- Lemonade adds California as its third state