Mark E. Caner, AEP, ChFC, CLU, CFP® is the President of Cincinnati-based W&S Financial Group Distributors, Inc. With over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry, Caner has earned a national reputation as an expert on and spokesperson for Risk Management Financial Solutions. Caner joined the company in 2006 and is responsible for leading three sales channels: broker-dealers, financial institutions, and independent marketing organizations/independent agents. In addition, he has responsibility for marketing, product development and sales support.
About W&S Financial Group Distributors, Inc.: W&S Financial Group Distributors, Inc. (WSFinancialPartners.com) distributes fixed, indexed, variable and immediate annuities and life insurance products. Western-Southern Life Assurance Company, Cincinnati, OH, operates in DC and all states except AK, ME, NH, NY and RI. Integrity Life Insurance Company, Cincinnati, OH, operates in DC and all states except NY, where National Integrity Life Insurance Company, Greenwich, NY, operates. All companies are members of Western & Southern Financial Group, Inc. Marketing through a national network of broker-dealers, financial advisors, independent agents and financial institutions, W&S Financial Group Distributors, Inc. helps Americans invest, protect and manage risk for their retirement and legacy. For more information, visit WSFinancialPartners.com/MediaCenter.
- InsureTech Spotlight: Hurdlr app lets agents track income, expenses and taxes instantly
- Insurtech Updates: Launches, expansions, partnerships and more
- NAIFA launches LACP designation as new ‘gold standard’ for life and annuity professionals
- Partial Fiduciary Rule implementation starts Friday – with no enforcement
- More than 8 in 10 advisors now use social media for marketing, researching prospects and building relationships
- Resources being rolled out to help with partial Fiduciary Rule compliance
- Best-ever start to a year for indexed life sales, new report says
- Diversity, innovation top agenda at Women in Insurance Global Conference