Mark E. Caner, AEP, ChFC, CLU, CFP® is the President of Cincinnati-based W&S Financial Group Distributors, Inc. With over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry, Caner has earned a national reputation as an expert on and spokesperson for Risk Management Financial Solutions. Caner joined the company in 2006 and is responsible for leading three sales channels: broker-dealers, financial institutions, and independent marketing organizations/independent agents. In addition, he has responsibility for marketing, product development and sales support.
About W&S Financial Group Distributors, Inc.: W&S Financial Group Distributors, Inc. (WSFinancialPartners.com) distributes fixed, indexed, variable and immediate annuities and life insurance products. Western-Southern Life Assurance Company, Cincinnati, OH, operates in DC and all states except AK, ME, NH, NY and RI. Integrity Life Insurance Company, Cincinnati, OH, operates in DC and all states except NY, where National Integrity Life Insurance Company, Greenwich, NY, operates. All companies are members of Western & Southern Financial Group, Inc. Marketing through a national network of broker-dealers, financial advisors, independent agents and financial institutions, W&S Financial Group Distributors, Inc. helps Americans invest, protect and manage risk for their retirement and legacy. For more information, visit WSFinancialPartners.com/MediaCenter.
- 2016 FMO Executive Outlook, Part I: The M&A climate, planning for the DOL Fiduciary Rule, other key challenges
- Prudential restructures U.S. life and annuity business in effort to expand customer value proposition
- What it takes to be an ‘Agent for the Future’
- Next wave of fee-based FIAs hit the market
- 4 Real Life Stories: Life Happens honors agents for exhibiting outstanding client service
- Optional benefits: Changing a ‘no’ to a ‘yes’
- U.S. life and health direct premiums expected to decline for the first time in 4 years
- New study provides insight into benefits challenges facing HR professionals