Nic West, co-owner of Austin, Texas-based Ninja Technologies, Inc., has been in online sales and marketing for over a decade. With an impressive background in online lead generation, he serves as a source of information and best practices to some of the top insurance agents marketing online today. Nic can be reached at [email protected].
Ninja Technologies, Inc.’s NinjaQuoter.com serves agents nationally, making it easy for agents to create an online quoting experience for life and final expense insurance by providing enhanced website quoting tools, with an emphasis on highly converting forms. With lead intelligence, lead posting to CRMs and Ninjalytics built in, agents today can be better marketers by using the tools provided to focus their efforts.
- 20 ways to make clients feel valued
- Autonomous vehicles predicted to radically shrink auto insurance sector, change type, amount of coverage sold
- Premium increases become sticking point for U.S. auto insurance customers, J.D. Power finds
- Company looks to make buying LTCI coverage common by selling through worksite
- CBO: $321 billion reduction in deficit, 22 million more uninsured over next decade with new Senate health bill
- Something to think about on National Insurance Awareness Day: 37% of adults skip life insurance
- Trio of big storm systems lead to 42% drop in 1Q net income for P&C insurers
- MetLife’s individual life, annuity business spin off to Brighthouse clears final regulatory hurdle