Nic West, co-owner of Austin, Texas-based Ninja Technologies, Inc., has been in online sales and marketing for over a decade. With an impressive background in online lead generation, he serves as a source of information and best practices to some of the top insurance agents marketing online today. Nic can be reached at [email protected].
Ninja Technologies, Inc.’s NinjaQuoter.com serves agents nationally, making it easy for agents to create an online quoting experience for life and final expense insurance by providing enhanced website quoting tools, with an emphasis on highly converting forms. With lead intelligence, lead posting to CRMs and Ninjalytics built in, agents today can be better marketers by using the tools provided to focus their efforts.
- Political reaction: Republicans propose The American Health Care Act
- State Farm reports $1.2 billion pre-tax operating loss in 2016
- Why prospecting fails and what to do about it
- DOL aims for initial 60-day delay in fiduciary rule effective date
- Report aims to put a stop to ‘Use It and Lose It’ homeowner policies
- Most LTCI claims begin and end at home; insurers pay out $8.65 billion in 2016 claims, new data confirms
- Record-setting fixed, FIA sales in 2016 can’t keep overall annuity sales from 6% decline
- 2nd annual ‘Insurance Careers Month’ trumpets fact 93% are proud to work in the industry; rallies recruiting efforts