Latest in Business AutoMore Articles >>
Insurance industry braces for an uncertain future as driverless cars, trucks and even ships inch closer to mainstream adoption, according to pricing analytics service provider Quadrant Information Services.
NAIC: State Farm dominates P&C market share while MetLife, Jackson National lead in life and annuitiesA new report from the National Association of Insurance Commissioners provides market share data indicating the degree of market concentration in lines of business and identifying leading insurance writers. The NAIC also recently released its latest Homeowners Insurance Report.
Inaugural Lloyd’s event will drive new business between U.S. insurance agencies and London risk takersSoon U.S. insurance agencies will have an opportunity to network with risk takers from Lloyd’s of London in a just-announced event designed to aggressively grow the Lloyd’s insurance market in the U.S., which already accounts for 40% of Lloyd’s global business.
NAIC offers online resources to help your home-based business clients avoid costly insurance surprisesNew Insure U tips and tools help entrepreneurs identify coverage gaps between personal and commercial insurance.
J.D. Power and RIMS Commercial Insurance Report: Pricing, personal interaction have biggest impact on satisfaction among risk professionalsLarge business commercial insurance customers are significantly more satisfied when 11 key performance indicators—best practices that have the most influence on customer satisfaction—are met by brokers and insurers, according to the inaugural J.D. Power and RIMS 2014 Large Commercial Insurance Report released on Dec. 10.
Business Auto Forums Topics
Most Popular Articles
- Aetna-Humana merger blocked by federal judge; decision on Anthem-Cigna deal up next
- ‘Moneyball’ for InsureTech: How CB Insights crunches data differently to identify what’s next
- Factors driving the growth of the income annuity market
- Lemonade’s ‘Transparency Chronicles’ provide rare look inside a startup carrier’s metrics
- February ‘Insure Your Love’ campaign looking for big social media boost
- Allianz stakes claim as title sponsor for up-and-coming Drone Racing League
- Small business owners have big plans for 2017
- New LTCI rates for a 60-year-old couple increase between 6% and 9% in 2017