Latest in Business AutoMore Articles >>
Insurance industry braces for an uncertain future as driverless cars, trucks and even ships inch closer to mainstream adoption, according to pricing analytics service provider Quadrant Information Services.
NAIC: State Farm dominates P&C market share while MetLife, Jackson National lead in life and annuitiesA new report from the National Association of Insurance Commissioners provides market share data indicating the degree of market concentration in lines of business and identifying leading insurance writers. The NAIC also recently released its latest Homeowners Insurance Report.
Inaugural Lloyd’s event will drive new business between U.S. insurance agencies and London risk takersSoon U.S. insurance agencies will have an opportunity to network with risk takers from Lloyd’s of London in a just-announced event designed to aggressively grow the Lloyd’s insurance market in the U.S., which already accounts for 40% of Lloyd’s global business.
NAIC offers online resources to help your home-based business clients avoid costly insurance surprisesNew Insure U tips and tools help entrepreneurs identify coverage gaps between personal and commercial insurance.
J.D. Power and RIMS Commercial Insurance Report: Pricing, personal interaction have biggest impact on satisfaction among risk professionalsLarge business commercial insurance customers are significantly more satisfied when 11 key performance indicators—best practices that have the most influence on customer satisfaction—are met by brokers and insurers, according to the inaugural J.D. Power and RIMS 2014 Large Commercial Insurance Report released on Dec. 10.
Business Auto Forums Topics
Not a new fact, but one that is getting more attention. Not sure this link will show. Among the many reasons auto-insurance premiums can go up: Being a loyal customer | PropertyCasualty360......
Most Popular Articles
- Small businesses big winner with reinstatement of Health Reimbursement Arrangements
- Insuretech startups Hippo, Lemonade on the attack against agents who sell homeowners coverage in California
- 4 industry trends to watch for in 2017
- Shopping up, enrollment channels shift for Medicare Part D as more consumers rely on brokers
- Why companies can’t get marketing right
- Optimism rebounding among independent P&C agencies; leads to aggressive growth plans in 2017
- Lessons from the U.K.’s bold new retirement initiatives
- Annual review of client needs only makes sense