As cyber insurance becomes more mainstream to reflect the growing reliance on technology and the convergence of digital risk with other commercial risks, brokers who want to stay on top of the game must be able to overcome the challenges that face this industry.
The expanding market of cyber insurance plays an essential role in protecting and reducing the risk a business faces as a result of a malicious attack.
One prime example of how insurance powers innovation in the business world is the protection that can be provided by cyber attack coverage. Cyber insurance – a product still in its relative infancy with crucial defenses that many companies have yet to grasp – provides an exciting growth opportunity for agents who can convey its value to clients.
Full-service technology platform meant to streamline commercial insurance and risk management.
Inaugural Lloyd’s event will drive new business between U.S. insurance agencies and London risk takersSoon U.S. insurance agencies will have an opportunity to network with risk takers from Lloyd’s of London in a just-announced event designed to aggressively grow the Lloyd’s insurance market in the U.S., which already accounts for 40% of Lloyd’s global business.
Business Income Forums Topics
Most Popular Articles
- Coverage for life ... provided you don't live past 100
- Pacific Life takeover of former Genworth Lynchburg life operation helps stabilize the term market
- Annuity sales for first six months of year at lowest level since 2001
- When technology enables sleazy marketing practices
- Massive new home of Northwestern Mutual officially opens in Milwaukee
- For first time ever, more Americans covered by employment-based life insurance than by individual
- Need for coverage on display in the stories of 2017 Life Lessons Scholarship award recipients
- MDRT appoints Pittman as its 92nd President; New York Life continues to dominate U.S. membership