Latest in General LiabilityMore Articles >>
Bunker advances beyond closed beta, raises $6M Series A to accelerate contract insurance marketplaceSan Francisco-based digital business insurance platform aims to change the point-of-sale for small business insurance by embedding it into the process, making compliance simple.
Insurance giant aims to help bring the “sport of the future” to new fans around the world as sponsor of DRL’s new Allianz World Championship Series.
Full-service technology platform meant to streamline commercial insurance and risk management.
Amidst a run of high-profile incidents, GDP Advisors, LLC, joins the growing list of insurers offering an “Active Shooter Insurance Program” designed to cover businesses and educational institutions.
With industry talent crisis looming, Erie Insurance launches Google Glass program to improve efficiencyWearable "you-see-what-I-see" technology enables supervisors to provide remote guidance to field workers, dramatically reducing need for travel and lost productivity.
Making sure your employer clients have a relationship with an occupational medical provider in your area is imperative, as physicians who understand workers’ comp are a proven way to reduce an employer’s tax on workplace injuries. Your clients will appreciate this significant value-add, which will also build trust and loyalty.
Insurer says the division will deliver “world-class service, products and expertise to help protect small business owners” with revenues up to $10 million.
NAIC: State Farm dominates P&C market share while MetLife, Jackson National lead in life and annuitiesA new report from the National Association of Insurance Commissioners provides market share data indicating the degree of market concentration in lines of business and identifying leading insurance writers. The NAIC also recently released its latest Homeowners Insurance Report.
General Liability Forums Topics
Hi All, Looking for some guidance here for a client. Their finance dept was fooled by an email coming from an employees email account which had been broken into. They replicated fairly a fairly standard request for payment though this went to an account owned by the criminals. What's your experience in getting this covered in a standard Commercial Liab policy as theft? Thanks!!...
If you can write GL coverage for a home care agency in FL, please give me a call ASAP....
Most Popular Articles
- Autonomous vehicles predicted to radically shrink auto insurance sector, change type, amount of coverage sold
- CBO: $321 billion reduction in deficit, 22 million more uninsured over next decade with new Senate health bill
- DOL wants more public input on Fiduciary Rule
- Something to think about on National Insurance Awareness Day: 37% of adults skip life insurance
- Trio of big storm systems lead to 42% drop in 1Q net income for P&C insurers
- MetLife’s individual life, annuity business spin off to Brighthouse clears final regulatory hurdle
- Medicare Advantage, Managed Medicaid enrollment up while other segments decline, MFA report finds
- Group disability insurers see 13.8% increase in new sales in 2016