Latest in General LiabilityMore Articles >>
As cyber insurance becomes more mainstream to reflect the growing reliance on technology and the convergence of digital risk with other commercial risks, brokers who want to stay on top of the game must be able to overcome the challenges that face this industry.
The expanding market of cyber insurance plays an essential role in protecting and reducing the risk a business faces as a result of a malicious attack.
One prime example of how insurance powers innovation in the business world is the protection that can be provided by cyber attack coverage. Cyber insurance – a product still in its relative infancy with crucial defenses that many companies have yet to grasp – provides an exciting growth opportunity for agents who can convey its value to clients.
Bunker advances beyond closed beta, raises $6M Series A to accelerate contract insurance marketplaceSan Francisco-based digital business insurance platform aims to change the point-of-sale for small business insurance by embedding it into the process, making compliance simple.
Insurance giant aims to help bring the “sport of the future” to new fans around the world as sponsor of DRL’s new Allianz World Championship Series.
Full-service technology platform meant to streamline commercial insurance and risk management.
Amidst a run of high-profile incidents, GDP Advisors, LLC, joins the growing list of insurers offering an “Active Shooter Insurance Program” designed to cover businesses and educational institutions.
With industry talent crisis looming, Erie Insurance launches Google Glass program to improve efficiencyWearable "you-see-what-I-see" technology enables supervisors to provide remote guidance to field workers, dramatically reducing need for travel and lost productivity.
General Liability Forums Topics
Hi All, Looking for some guidance here for a client. Their finance dept was fooled by an email coming from an employees email account which had been broken into. They replicated fairly a fairly standard request for payment though this went to an account owned by the criminals. What's your experience in getting this covered in a standard Commercial Liab policy as theft? Thanks!!...
If you can write GL coverage for a home care agency in FL, please give me a call ASAP....
Most Popular Articles
- Pacific Life takeover of former Genworth Lynchburg life operation helps stabilize the term market
- When technology enables sleazy marketing practices
- For first time ever, more Americans covered by employment-based life insurance than by individual
- Need for coverage on display in the stories of 2017 Life Lessons Scholarship award recipients
- MDRT appoints Pittman as its 92nd President; New York Life continues to dominate U.S. membership
- LIAM updates: Podcast debunks 5 myths about life insurance; Guardian releases educational videos
- Less than half of employed Americans have workplace group life coverage
- 3 business benefits a flexible underwriter can deliver