Latest in Group DentalMore Articles >>
Beyond popular voluntary choices of dental and vision insurance, pre-paid legal services now available as well to small business market as part of MetLife’s Simply Smart Bundles.
But Willis Towers Watson survey shows their appetite has declined for forfeiting pay in lieu of lower, more predictable health benefit costs.
A closer look at data from the 2015 Employee Benefit Research Institute/Greenwald & Associates Health and Voluntary Workplace Benefits Survey (WBS) reveals that most employees do indeed take advantage of voluntary benefits offered at the workplace.
Health benefits for employees are expensive, but this is over the top. The City of Industry, Calif., pays more than double the state average for health care benefits for many of its 33 employees.
How do consumers know what kinds of insurance to consider and what benefit levels to select? This open enrollment season, Transamerica Employee Benefits says consumers should ask themselves these 10 questions to help make the choices easier.
When presenting employee benefit options, the challenge becomes how to effectively deliver the information in the limited window of time during open enrollment. A new LIMRA study sheds some light on the subject.
Our posters took to the forum to discuss Professional Employer Organizations "(PEOs") and how health care reform might affect them. Various agents offered their advice on what situations best merit partnership with PEOs, and detailed certain PEO scenarios.
An agent came to the forum to ask about the objections that other agents run into in terms of voluntary benefits in their business. The agent found that these products had been a hard sell, even though the cost to the employer is almost nothing, the admin is straightforward, and employees get portable coverage.
Group Dental Forums Topics
Most Popular Articles
- The ‘no sale’ signals: Why prospects won’t buy from you
- Industry trade media brands disappearing: A closer look
- InsureTech news: Slice testing rideshare app; Lifester to match consumers, agents; Decisely gets $60M boost; Lemonade expands to Illinois
- Millennial misconceptions of life insurance: a barrier to life ownership
- AALU, GAMA launch partnership to unify advocacy efforts for appropriate tax treatment of life insurance
- 4 tips for finding a career mentor
- New York fines Zenefits $1.2 million for unlicensed insurance sales
- National Retirement Planning Week in full swing with bevy of resources for advisors and consumers