Latest in Featured PRMore Articles >>
Smart Choice has named Carol Drake as the company’s new Vice President of Corporate Strategy, the company announced on Sept. 14.
New advisory-based solution designed to proactively adapt to the DOL’s fiduciary rule. Voya’s broker-dealer introduces this platform to its U.S. network of more than 2,000 independent financial advisors.
Smart Choice, the nation’s fastest growing agency network, recently announced the appointment of David Wilson as Vice President of Sales and Distribution.
The first half of 2017 resulted in 622 new agency partners for Smart Choice, the nation’s fastest growing independent agency network, the High Point, N.C.-based company announced in July.
Company CEO and chairman Eileen McDonnell was the recipient of the 2017 EY Entrepreneur of the Year Greater Philadelphia award, taking top honors in the “Transformational” category.
Bunker advances beyond closed beta, raises $6M Series A to accelerate contract insurance marketplaceSan Francisco-based digital business insurance platform aims to change the point-of-sale for small business insurance by embedding it into the process, making compliance simple.
The first quarter of 2017 yielded 351 new agency partners for Smart Choice®, the nation’s fastest-growing independent agency network. The company also experienced an astounding 27 percent growth in premium – a record quarter – setting the company on pace to exceed their projected addition of 1,200 agencies and 20 percent growth in 2017.
GWG Holdings, Inc., the parent company of GWG Life, announced that Orestis, the former CEO of Life Care Funding, has joined the company while GWG President Michael Freedman will leave the company May 15.
Featured PR Forums Topics
Most Popular Articles
- Pacific Life takeover of former Genworth Lynchburg life operation helps stabilize the term market
- When technology enables sleazy marketing practices
- For first time ever, more Americans covered by employment-based life insurance than by individual
- MDRT appoints Pittman as its 92nd President; New York Life continues to dominate U.S. membership
- Need for coverage on display in the stories of 2017 Life Lessons Scholarship award recipients
- LIAM updates: Podcast debunks 5 myths about life insurance; Guardian releases educational videos
- Less than half of employed Americans have workplace group life coverage
- 3 business benefits a flexible underwriter can deliver