Latest in Featured PRMore Articles >>
Bunker advances beyond closed beta, raises $6M Series A to accelerate contract insurance marketplaceSan Francisco-based digital business insurance platform aims to change the point-of-sale for small business insurance by embedding it into the process, making compliance simple.
The first quarter of 2017 yielded 351 new agency partners for Smart Choice®, the nation’s fastest-growing independent agency network. The company also experienced an astounding 27 percent growth in premium – a record quarter – setting the company on pace to exceed their projected addition of 1,200 agencies and 20 percent growth in 2017.
GWG Holdings, Inc., the parent company of GWG Life, announced that Orestis, the former CEO of Life Care Funding, has joined the company while GWG President Michael Freedman will leave the company May 15.
The Shipyard launches Smart Harbor, providing digital tools and strategic services to insurance agenciesIndependent company to lead digital transformation for insurance agents.
Expands Compass Accident Insurance to provide more choice for employers and relieve more accident-related financial stress for employees.
January 2017 proved to be Smart Choice’s fastest start to a year ever, with the addition of over 100 new agency partners and more than 20% growth in gross commission the first month.
Berkshire Advisor Resource and Wilson Brokerage Services merge to create new entity: Income Protection Resource GroupBerkshire Advisor Resource, Inc. and Wilson Brokerage Services recently announced a merger that will create a new company, Income Protection Resource Group, LLC.
Company continues to build long-term growth platforms
Featured PR Forums Topics
Most Popular Articles
- Millennials' love/hate relationship with insurance
- Glad you asked: The 5 most important things to know about life insurance
- "Do-It-Yourselfers" not as capable as they think at managing finances
- Carriers using simplified issue to tap into uninsured market
- May's Disability Insurance Awareness Month campaigns focus on younger working adults; small business owners
- 5 reasons to immediately ramp up your efforts to recruit female advisors
- Med Supp market sees 6% growth in 2016 according to new data
- Digitization ensuring insurance is no longer a costly headache