Latest in Featured PRMore Articles >>
January 2017 proved to be Smart Choice’s fastest start to a year ever, with the addition of over 100 new agency partners and more than 20% growth in gross commission the first month.
Berkshire Advisor Resource and Wilson Brokerage Services merge to create new entity: Income Protection Resource GroupBerkshire Advisor Resource, Inc. and Wilson Brokerage Services recently announced a merger that will create a new company, Income Protection Resource Group, LLC.
Company continues to build long-term growth platforms
Ohio National Financial Services has launched a new fixed indexed annuity, ONdex, designed to help customers reach their long-term retirement goals.
New John Hancock term life portfolio features significantly lower premiums to appeal to broad range of consumersNew unemployment protection rider, conversion option, healthy living discounts all part of updated portfolio.
Ohio National Financial Services announced Feb. 10 a strong financial report for 2016, with the company exceeding key 2016 sales targets and growing its GAAP equity (including and excluding mark-to-market) and assets under management at record levels.
With the addition of over 1,100 new agency partners in 2016, the company far surpassed 2015’s record of 875 new partners. Smart Choice finished the year with a total of 5,700 agency partners total, an increase from 4,600 at the end of 2015.
New BGA makes a total of 38 partners for LifeMark
Featured PR Forums Topics
Most Popular Articles
- Political reaction: Republicans propose The American Health Care Act
- State Farm reports $1.2 billion pre-tax operating loss in 2016
- DOL aims for initial 60-day delay in fiduciary rule effective date
- Report aims to put a stop to ‘Use It and Lose It’ homeowner policies
- Most LTCI claims begin and end at home; insurers pay out $8.65 billion in 2016 claims, new data confirms
- 2nd annual ‘Insurance Careers Month’ trumpets fact 93% are proud to work in the industry; rallies recruiting efforts
- MetLife annuity and life products officially rebranded under Brighthouse Financial name
- 2017 health insurance trends: HSAs, wellness incentives and other tactics employers looking at to reduce costs