Latest in Featured PRMore Articles >>
GWG Holdings, Inc., the parent company of GWG Life, announced that Orestis, the former CEO of Life Care Funding, has joined the company while GWG President Michael Freedman will leave the company May 15.
The Shipyard launches Smart Harbor, providing digital tools and strategic services to insurance agenciesIndependent company to lead digital transformation for insurance agents.
Expands Compass Accident Insurance to provide more choice for employers and relieve more accident-related financial stress for employees.
January 2017 proved to be Smart Choice’s fastest start to a year ever, with the addition of over 100 new agency partners and more than 20% growth in gross commission the first month.
Berkshire Advisor Resource and Wilson Brokerage Services merge to create new entity: Income Protection Resource GroupBerkshire Advisor Resource, Inc. and Wilson Brokerage Services recently announced a merger that will create a new company, Income Protection Resource Group, LLC.
Company continues to build long-term growth platforms
Ohio National Financial Services has launched a new fixed indexed annuity, ONdex, designed to help customers reach their long-term retirement goals.
New John Hancock term life portfolio features significantly lower premiums to appeal to broad range of consumersNew unemployment protection rider, conversion option, healthy living discounts all part of updated portfolio.
Featured PR Forums Topics
Most Popular Articles
- Agents Behaving Badly Part II
- The ‘no sale’ signals: Why prospects won’t buy from you
- Industry trade media brands disappearing: A closer look
- InsureTech news: Slice testing rideshare app; Lifester to match consumers, agents; Decisely gets $60M boost; Lemonade expands to Illinois
- Millennial misconceptions of life insurance: a barrier to life ownership
- 4 tips for finding a career mentor
- AALU, GAMA launch partnership to unify advocacy efforts for appropriate tax treatment of life insurance
- New York fines Zenefits $1.2 million for unlicensed insurance sales