Latest in Featured PRMore Articles >>
The first half of 2017 resulted in 622 new agency partners for Smart Choice, the nation’s fastest growing independent agency network, the High Point, N.C.-based company announced in July.
Company CEO and chairman Eileen McDonnell was the recipient of the 2017 EY Entrepreneur of the Year Greater Philadelphia award, taking top honors in the “Transformational” category.
Bunker advances beyond closed beta, raises $6M Series A to accelerate contract insurance marketplaceSan Francisco-based digital business insurance platform aims to change the point-of-sale for small business insurance by embedding it into the process, making compliance simple.
The first quarter of 2017 yielded 351 new agency partners for Smart Choice®, the nation’s fastest-growing independent agency network. The company also experienced an astounding 27 percent growth in premium – a record quarter – setting the company on pace to exceed their projected addition of 1,200 agencies and 20 percent growth in 2017.
GWG Holdings, Inc., the parent company of GWG Life, announced that Orestis, the former CEO of Life Care Funding, has joined the company while GWG President Michael Freedman will leave the company May 15.
The Shipyard launches Smart Harbor, providing digital tools and strategic services to insurance agenciesIndependent company to lead digital transformation for insurance agents.
Expands Compass Accident Insurance to provide more choice for employers and relieve more accident-related financial stress for employees.
January 2017 proved to be Smart Choice’s fastest start to a year ever, with the addition of over 100 new agency partners and more than 20% growth in gross commission the first month.
Featured PR Forums Topics
Most Popular Articles
- Autonomous vehicles predicted to radically shrink auto insurance sector, change type, amount of coverage sold
- CBO: $321 billion reduction in deficit, 22 million more uninsured over next decade with new Senate health bill
- DOL wants more public input on Fiduciary Rule
- Something to think about on National Insurance Awareness Day: 37% of adults skip life insurance
- Trio of big storm systems lead to 42% drop in 1Q net income for P&C insurers
- MetLife’s individual life, annuity business spin off to Brighthouse clears final regulatory hurdle
- Medicare Advantage, Managed Medicaid enrollment up while other segments decline, MFA report finds
- Group disability insurers see 13.8% increase in new sales in 2016