WASHINGTON, D.C. – Atlantic Information Services, Inc.’s (AIS) Health Insurance Exchange Database (PBX) — an easy-to-use, continually updated interactive website with details of all health plans operating on state and federal exchanges — announced Oct. 26 it has uploaded the complete list of plans and premiums for federally facilitated exchanges (FFEs), federally supported state-based exchanges and nine state-based exchanges. The data, maintained by AIS’s in-house research team, is available in a format that mirrors CMS’s FFE file and thus can be seamlessly compared and integrated into users own interfaces.
In total, the PBX database now has 47,637 different premiums, allowing lookups and comparisons of offerings by 128 insurers in 48 states. Users can sort or filter Individual and Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP) exchange rates for individuals age 27 and 40 in all applicable rating areas. In addition to online access, subscribers can download the complete, downloadable PBX data set.
Premium rates are available in PBX for the following state-based exchanges: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont and Washington, D.C. AIS also previously added rates for Delaware, Kentucky, Nevada, New Mexico and Oregon, but updated these rates to reflect more current FFE filing data.
Want to know the average premium for individual Gold plans in California? Need to compare Anthem and UnitedHealthcare’s nationwide SHOP rates for a 40-year-old? AIS’s Health Insurance Exchange Database offers a convenient, user-friendly online search tool and downloadable spreadsheets to provide detailed premium rates data that can be easily ranked, averaged and sorted by rating area and age (where applicable), insurer, state, metal level and plan type. SHOP premiums are provided for all four quarters of the 2017 plan year. Data for every ACA plan offered throughout the U.S can be downloaded as Excel sheets or printed directly from the website.
For more information on Health Insurance Exchange Database, including access to a free demo version, visit https://aishealthdata.com/pbx.
About Atlantic Information Services: Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars and conferences. Learn more at http://AISHealth.com.
- Political reaction: Republicans propose The American Health Care Act
- State Farm reports $1.2 billion pre-tax operating loss in 2016
- DOL aims for initial 60-day delay in fiduciary rule effective date
- Report aims to put a stop to ‘Use It and Lose It’ homeowner policies
- Most LTCI claims begin and end at home; insurers pay out $8.65 billion in 2016 claims, new data confirms
- 2nd annual ‘Insurance Careers Month’ trumpets fact 93% are proud to work in the industry; rallies recruiting efforts
- MetLife annuity and life products officially rebranded under Brighthouse Financial name
- 2017 health insurance trends: HSAs, wellness incentives and other tactics employers looking at to reduce costs