WASHINGTON, D.C. – Atlantic Information Services, Inc.’s (AIS) Health Insurance Exchange Database (PBX) — an easy-to-use, continually updated interactive website with details of all health plans operating on state and federal exchanges — announced Oct. 26 it has uploaded the complete list of plans and premiums for federally facilitated exchanges (FFEs), federally supported state-based exchanges and nine state-based exchanges. The data, maintained by AIS’s in-house research team, is available in a format that mirrors CMS’s FFE file and thus can be seamlessly compared and integrated into users own interfaces.
In total, the PBX database now has 47,637 different premiums, allowing lookups and comparisons of offerings by 128 insurers in 48 states. Users can sort or filter Individual and Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP) exchange rates for individuals age 27 and 40 in all applicable rating areas. In addition to online access, subscribers can download the complete, downloadable PBX data set.
Premium rates are available in PBX for the following state-based exchanges: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont and Washington, D.C. AIS also previously added rates for Delaware, Kentucky, Nevada, New Mexico and Oregon, but updated these rates to reflect more current FFE filing data.
Want to know the average premium for individual Gold plans in California? Need to compare Anthem and UnitedHealthcare’s nationwide SHOP rates for a 40-year-old? AIS’s Health Insurance Exchange Database offers a convenient, user-friendly online search tool and downloadable spreadsheets to provide detailed premium rates data that can be easily ranked, averaged and sorted by rating area and age (where applicable), insurer, state, metal level and plan type. SHOP premiums are provided for all four quarters of the 2017 plan year. Data for every ACA plan offered throughout the U.S can be downloaded as Excel sheets or printed directly from the website.
For more information on Health Insurance Exchange Database, including access to a free demo version, visit https://aishealthdata.com/pbx.
About Atlantic Information Services: Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars and conferences. Learn more at http://AISHealth.com.
- NAIFA launches LACP designation as new ‘gold standard’ for life and annuity professionals
- Partial Fiduciary Rule implementation starts Friday – with no enforcement
- More than 8 in 10 advisors now use social media for marketing, researching prospects and building relationships
- Resources being rolled out to help with partial Fiduciary Rule compliance
- Best-ever start to a year for indexed life sales, new report says
- Diversity, innovation top agenda at Women in Insurance Global Conference
- Millennials pose greater auto risk than previous generations at same age, but appear worth it in long run
- Individual life annualized premium increases 5% in 1Q, all lines but VUL see growth