Annuity industry educational nonprofit organization SAFE - the Society for Annuity Facts and Education - is looking for candidates for a just-posted opening to be the organization's Executive Director.
By spreading the word among annuity professionals, SAFE President Sheryl Moore says the organization is seeking a competent, energetic person to fill this role ASAP. At this point, qualified applicants are instructed to contact Moore, who will then have them complete a standard job application and provide a resume. SAFE's Executive Committee will agree on finalists, and then open up the finalist profiles to the entire Board for consideration. Moore can be contacted at [email protected] or 515-ANN-UITY.
If you or someone you know is interested, please view the official job posting at this link.
- Coverage for life ... provided you don't live past 100
- Pacific Life takeover of former Genworth Lynchburg life operation helps stabilize the term market
- When technology enables sleazy marketing practices
- For first time ever, more Americans covered by employment-based life insurance than by individual
- MDRT appoints Pittman as its 92nd President; New York Life continues to dominate U.S. membership
- Need for coverage on display in the stories of 2017 Life Lessons Scholarship award recipients
- LIAM updates: Podcast debunks 5 myths about life insurance; Guardian releases educational videos
- Less than half of employed Americans have workplace group life coverage