Annuity industry educational nonprofit organization SAFE - the Society for Annuity Facts and Education - is looking for candidates for a just-posted opening to be the organization's Executive Director.
By spreading the word among annuity professionals, SAFE President Sheryl Moore says the organization is seeking a competent, energetic person to fill this role ASAP. At this point, qualified applicants are instructed to contact Moore, who will then have them complete a standard job application and provide a resume. SAFE's Executive Committee will agree on finalists, and then open up the finalist profiles to the entire Board for consideration. Moore can be contacted at [email protected] or 515-ANN-UITY.
If you or someone you know is interested, please view the official job posting at this link.
- Genworth Financial announces net loss of $122 million in 4Q, $277 million for all of 2016
- ‘Moneyball’ for InsureTech: How CB Insights crunches data differently to identify what’s next
- Lemonade’s ‘Transparency Chronicles’ provide rare look inside a startup carrier’s metrics
- Maximizing the potential of the $12 trillion underinsured U.S. life market
- More Americans buying life insurance direct – and opting for term – than ever before
- February ‘Insure Your Love’ campaign looking for big social media boost
- Are you in a Success Rut?
- Allianz stakes claim as title sponsor for up-and-coming Drone Racing League