Annuity industry educational nonprofit organization SAFE - the Society for Annuity Facts and Education - is looking for candidates for a just-posted opening to be the organization's Executive Director.
By spreading the word among annuity professionals, SAFE President Sheryl Moore says the organization is seeking a competent, energetic person to fill this role ASAP. At this point, qualified applicants are instructed to contact Moore, who will then have them complete a standard job application and provide a resume. SAFE's Executive Committee will agree on finalists, and then open up the finalist profiles to the entire Board for consideration. Moore can be contacted at [email protected] or 515-ANN-UITY.
If you or someone you know is interested, please view the official job posting at this link.
- Millennials' love/hate relationship with insurance
- Glad you asked: The 5 most important things to know about life insurance
- "Do-It-Yourselfers" not as capable as they think at managing finances
- May's Disability Insurance Awareness Month campaigns focus on younger working adults; small business owners
- 5 reasons to immediately ramp up your efforts to recruit female advisors
- Med Supp market sees 6% growth in 2016 according to new data
- Digitization ensuring insurance is no longer a costly headache
- Consumers want simple, transparent life insurance buying options: 2017 Insurance Barometer Study