Annuity industry educational nonprofit organization SAFE - the Society for Annuity Facts and Education - is looking for candidates for a just-posted opening to be the organization's Executive Director.
By spreading the word among annuity professionals, SAFE President Sheryl Moore says the organization is seeking a competent, energetic person to fill this role ASAP. At this point, qualified applicants are instructed to contact Moore, who will then have them complete a standard job application and provide a resume. SAFE's Executive Committee will agree on finalists, and then open up the finalist profiles to the entire Board for consideration. Moore can be contacted at [email protected] or 515-ANN-UITY.
If you or someone you know is interested, please view the official job posting at this link.
- Political reaction: Republicans propose The American Health Care Act
- State Farm reports $1.2 billion pre-tax operating loss in 2016
- DOL aims for initial 60-day delay in fiduciary rule effective date
- Report aims to put a stop to ‘Use It and Lose It’ homeowner policies
- Most LTCI claims begin and end at home; insurers pay out $8.65 billion in 2016 claims, new data confirms
- Record-setting fixed, FIA sales in 2016 can’t keep overall annuity sales from 6% decline
- 2nd annual ‘Insurance Careers Month’ trumpets fact 93% are proud to work in the industry; rallies recruiting efforts
- MetLife annuity and life products officially rebranded under Brighthouse Financial name