Annuity industry educational nonprofit organization SAFE - the Society for Annuity Facts and Education - is looking for candidates for a just-posted opening to be the organization's Executive Director.
By spreading the word among annuity professionals, SAFE President Sheryl Moore says the organization is seeking a competent, energetic person to fill this role ASAP. At this point, qualified applicants are instructed to contact Moore, who will then have them complete a standard job application and provide a resume. SAFE's Executive Committee will agree on finalists, and then open up the finalist profiles to the entire Board for consideration. Moore can be contacted at [email protected] or 515-ANN-UITY.
If you or someone you know is interested, please view the official job posting at this link.
- Autonomous vehicles predicted to radically shrink auto insurance sector, change type, amount of coverage sold
- CBO: $321 billion reduction in deficit, 22 million more uninsured over next decade with new Senate health bill
- DOL wants more public input on Fiduciary Rule
- Something to think about on National Insurance Awareness Day: 37% of adults skip life insurance
- Trio of big storm systems lead to 42% drop in 1Q net income for P&C insurers
- MetLife’s individual life, annuity business spin off to Brighthouse clears final regulatory hurdle
- Medicare Advantage, Managed Medicaid enrollment up while other segments decline, MFA report finds
- Group disability insurers see 13.8% increase in new sales in 2016