DENVER and CINCINNATI – Berkshire Advisor Resource, Inc. and Wilson Brokerage Services recently announced a merger that will create a new company, Income Protection Resource Group, LLC.
The merger combines two leading Insurance Brokerage firms. Income Protection Resource Group, LLC will provide case design and product knowledge in the following areas: Disability, Critical Illness, Long Term Care, Life, Annuities, and Specialty Insurance. This new company will have a larger market share, more national coverage, and more product solutions for their advisors.
The combined company expects to realize synergy of operations and enhanced service levels.
“We’ve had a business relationship for a number of years,” says T. Patrick Wilson, President of Wilson Brokerage Services, “but we have known each other for 20 years. We have combined because we want to be the preeminent brokerage firm in the country. Bringing our resources, our talent, and our systems together will allow us to better serve our broker community.”
“This merger affords Income Protection Resource Group, LLC the ability to service brokers in all time zones across the country,” said Andrew W. Mathews, President of Berkshire Advisor Resource, Inc.
The advantage to the broker community is a depth of expertise, an increased amount of product solutions, and advanced case design. Together, the teams from Berkshire Advisor Resource, Inc. and Wilson Brokerage Services have more than 200 years of expertise in the insurance field.
“We now have the products, the expertise, the solutions, and the advanced case support,” said Wilson.
The company will continue to maintain offices in both Denver and Cincinnati.
For more information call 800-530-2360 or visit www.berkadvisor.com.
- Millennials' love/hate relationship with insurance
- Glad you asked: The 5 most important things to know about life insurance
- "Do-It-Yourselfers" not as capable as they think at managing finances
- Carriers using simplified issue to tap into uninsured market
- May's Disability Insurance Awareness Month campaigns focus on younger working adults; small business owners
- 5 reasons to immediately ramp up your efforts to recruit female advisors
- Med Supp market sees 6% growth in 2016 according to new data
- Digitization ensuring insurance is no longer a costly headache