HIGH POINT, N.C. (September 14, 2017) – Smart Choice® has named Carol Drake, shown at right, as the company’s new Vice President of Corporate Strategy.
Drake formerly had an extensive career with Grange Insurance where she held the roles Vice President of National Accounts, and Vice President of Marketing during her 15-year tenure at the company. Smart Choice seeks to employ her expertise in strategic planning, sales growth, and profit management as she works with the company’s carrier partners to maximize profitability for both its carrier and agency partners.
According to Smart Choice® President Andrew Caldwell, the addition of Drake highlights Smart Choice’s steadfast goal of being an effective, growth-oriented partner to both carriers and agencies alike. “She brings a diverse background of experience in sales, marketing, and strategic planning, as well as the benefit of a perspective from the carrier side of the industry.” Caldwell said. “Carol had many great organizations she could have chosen and we are blessed and excited to put her vast skill-set to use, and welcome her as part of our Smart Choice family.”
Of her decision to join Smart Choice, Drake said, “It's an amazing opportunity to join a company that continues to add new agency partners at a record setting pace and deliver quarter-over-quarter double-digit revenue growth. I look forward to partnering with our agency and carrier partners to align our growth goals and assure our mutual long term success.”
Drake will join a dynamic leadership team at Smart Choice as they continue to grow, having just added their 804th new agency partner this year, bringing the total number of agency partners to just over 6,000.
The Smart Choice® Agents Program is a wholly-owned program of Worldwide Insurance Network, Inc. (WIN), headquartered in High Point, North Carolina. They currently serve 6,000 agency partners in 44 states. For more information, visit www.smartchoiceagents.com.
- Coverage for life ... provided you don't live past 100
- Pacific Life takeover of former Genworth Lynchburg life operation helps stabilize the term market
- Annuity sales for first six months of year at lowest level since 2001
- When technology enables sleazy marketing practices
- Massive new home of Northwestern Mutual officially opens in Milwaukee
- For first time ever, more Americans covered by employment-based life insurance than by individual
- Need for coverage on display in the stories of 2017 Life Lessons Scholarship award recipients
- MDRT appoints Pittman as its 92nd President; New York Life continues to dominate U.S. membership