LAKEWOOD RANCH, FL – JUNE 22, 2016 – The National Association of Professional Agents (NAPA) is pleased to announce a partnership with ExamFX, the industry leader in online training for insurance licensing and securities exams.
This partnership gives ExamFX customers access to a preferred risk Errors and Omissions (E&O) program specifically designed for newly licensed life and health insurance agents entering the industry. NAPA and ExamFX strive to educate insurance agents about the importance of E&O coverage, how to avoid claims and the reality of litigation in the insurance industry.
ExamFX customers will enjoy exclusive pricing with rates starting at $29 per month for newly licensed agents. This E&O program offers comprehensive coverage options that meet the unique professional liability needs of insurance agents. The policy is a duty to defend contract underwritten by CNA rated A+ XV by A.M. Best.
“NAPA’s fast online enrollment with simplified underwriting and instant certificate of insurance make it easy and affordable for newly licensed agents just starting out in the industry to get the professional liability protection they need,” comments Senior Risk Consultant, Ted Baran. “We are excited to provide a well-rounded, superior E&O product to ExamFX customers and further their risk management education.”
“Mistakes and errors happen. It’s the nature of the business. Offering a preferred E&O program along with the educational component provides a critical level of protection and knowledge for agents completing our courses. We are thrilled to be doing this program with a longtime supporter of the insurance agents like NAPA.” says Executive Vice President of ExamFX, Chad Schimke.
Since 1989, NAPA has been a trusted provider of professional liability insurance for financial and insurance professionals. Currently serving over 100,000 clients, NAPA has a unique understanding of the new and complex liability exposures facing financial and insurance professionals.
To learn more about the NAPA E&O Insurance program for ExamFX customers, please visit http://www.napa-benefits.org/examfx/errors-and-omissions or call (800) 593-7657.
About ExamFX: ExamFX helps insurance and financial services companies license their employees and is the industry leader in online training for insurance licensing and securities exams. As a nationally-approved education provider, our course content is constantly being updated to align with the ever-changing information presented in state exams.
- NAIFA launches LACP designation as new ‘gold standard’ for life and annuity professionals
- Partial Fiduciary Rule implementation starts Friday – with no enforcement
- More than 8 in 10 advisors now use social media for marketing, researching prospects and building relationships
- Resources being rolled out to help with partial Fiduciary Rule compliance
- Best-ever start to a year for indexed life sales, new report says
- Diversity, innovation top agenda at Women in Insurance Global Conference
- Millennials pose greater auto risk than previous generations at same age, but appear worth it in long run
- Individual life annualized premium increases 5% in 1Q, all lines but VUL see growth