HIGH POINT, N.C. (April 28, 2017) – The first quarter of 2017 yielded 351 new agency partners for Smart Choice®, the nation’s fastest growing independent agency network. The company also experienced an astounding 27 percent growth in premium – a record quarter – setting the company on pace to exceed their projected addition of 1,200 agencies and 20 percent growth in 2017. This comes on the heels of Smart Choice’s most successful year in history when the program experienced 17 percent growth and added 1,100 new agency partners. The Smart Start divisions (both personal and commercial lines) have seen steady increases in revenues since their addition to the program in 2011.
“In 2017 we set out to have our best year on record and continue providing superior service to both new and existing partner agencies. The first quarter has shown we are on track to exceed even our own expectations,” said President, Andrew Caldwell. “We remain committed to the values that have set us apart in the industry – a true partnership in our agencies, and a true partnership with our carriers.”
Smart Choice offers a wide range of products and services to its partner agencies, including access to personal, commercial and life markets, in addition to business builder and business saver products. Currently serving over 5,700 agents in 43 states, Smart Choice has partnered with over 85 nationwide and local carriers.
The Smart Choice® Agents Program is a wholly-owned program of Worldwide Insurance Network, Inc. (WIN), headquartered in High Point, North Carolina. For more information, visit www.smartchoiceagents.com.
- Autonomous vehicles predicted to radically shrink auto insurance sector, change type, amount of coverage sold
- CBO: $321 billion reduction in deficit, 22 million more uninsured over next decade with new Senate health bill
- DOL wants more public input on Fiduciary Rule
- Something to think about on National Insurance Awareness Day: 37% of adults skip life insurance
- Trio of big storm systems lead to 42% drop in 1Q net income for P&C insurers
- MetLife’s individual life, annuity business spin off to Brighthouse clears final regulatory hurdle
- Medicare Advantage, Managed Medicaid enrollment up while other segments decline, MFA report finds
- Group disability insurers see 13.8% increase in new sales in 2016