SUWANEE, Ga. – Created by original 3-Mentors co-founder and financial professional David Gaylor, Income Allocation represents a new primary wealth preservation and distribution strategy for retirees and pre-retirees with the potential to generate a client’s anticipated income needs in retirement, without requiring their entire portfolio to do so.
Not only can Income Allocation help reduce the financial stress from retirement, it can potentially secure a regular, reliable income — regardless of how financial markets perform or how long the retirement lasts.
Agents who have read Gaylor’s book, “Income Allocation: Enhance Your Retirement Security,” and put its principles into play rave about the results. Brian W. from Austin, Texas writes, “As a retirement planning tool, Income Allocation is as simple as it gets. David’s book easily put everything into proper perspective. After that, the strategy sells itself. This simplistic way of showing prospects how to solve their retirement income needs is amazing. It streamlines the process and turns prospects into clients. That’s because they quickly find peace in knowing they can actually make their money last the rest of their lives. After implementing the Income Allocation software for three weeks, I created custom income solutions for several of my clients that improved their financial well-being almost instantly.”
To maximize the effectiveness of Income Allocation, Gaylor has created a resource package to accompany the book that includes an accompanying software program and free training. Income Allocation University is a no-obligation live event that trains agents in the various aspects that make the book so valuable. Some of the aspects taught at the live event include:
- Familiar draw-down formulas — such as the 4% Rule — are so flawed that even their creators won’t use them today
- Social Security alone may not be adequate to support a desired lifestyle
- Traditional pensions are becoming less common and might not even be an option
- Investment interest and dividend often struggle to provide enough income in low-yield times
- Income Allocation is fast becoming the go-to solution for many financial professionals
3-Mentors is an annuity and life insurance Field Marketing Organization (FMO) leader — built for producers by producers. Founded and led by three active top-producing financial professionals, our team helps independent insurance and financial professionals navigate challenges, serve their clients, and grow their businesses. If you’re ready to put the 3-Mentors Advantage to work for you, call (888) 604-3636 or visit us on the Web at http://3-Mentors.com.
For Financial Professional Use Only. Not Intended For The General Public.
- Insurtech Updates: Launches, expansions, partnerships and more
- NAIFA launches LACP designation as new ‘gold standard’ for life and annuity professionals
- Partial Fiduciary Rule implementation starts Friday – with no enforcement
- How estate tax repeal could impact life insurance sales, retention
- More than 8 in 10 advisors now use social media for marketing, researching prospects and building relationships
- Resources being rolled out to help with partial Fiduciary Rule compliance
- Best-ever start to a year for indexed life sales, new report says
- Diversity, innovation top agenda at Women in Insurance Global Conference