Dear readers of Insurance Forums,
This is an important message from the companies formerly known as Network Claims Solutions, Inc. and Network Claims Solutions-North. It is our duty to inform the relevant purchasing public that Network Claims Solutions, Inc. and Network Claims Solutions-North, Inc. are not a part of and are in no way affiliated with ClaimSolution, Inc., a company that is based in Overland Park, KS. To eliminate any further confusion, Network Claim Solutions and Network Claims Solutions-North are officially changing their names to Network Claims Systems, Inc., and Network Claims Systems-North, Inc.
If you wish to continue doing business with Network Claims Systems, please visit us at our new website, www.NetworkClaimsSystems.com
Randy J Hoesley
President, Network Claims Systems
Richard A Frantz
President, Network Claims Systems-North
- Agents Behaving Badly Part II
- The ‘no sale’ signals: Why prospects won’t buy from you
- Surprise! Do your clients know how Social Security income is taxed?
- Bigger investment in purchased leads drives higher revenue and faster growth, new report affirms
- InsureTech news: Slice testing rideshare app; Lifester to match consumers, agents; Decisely gets $60M boost; Lemonade expands to Illinois
- Industry trade media brands disappearing: A closer look
- Millennial misconceptions of life insurance: a barrier to life ownership
- New York fines Zenefits $1.2 million for unlicensed insurance sales