Peets Named Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer for Morgan-White Group, Inc.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 2, 2014
JACKSON, MS - (Publication/Release Distribution Channel) - Jason Peets has been named Chief Administrative Officer of Morgan-White Group, Inc. (MWG). In this capacity, Peets will assume responsibility of the company’s Third Party Administrator (TPA) and continue his role as Manager of the Special Markets Division.
Peets began his career with MWG in 2006 as an agent for MWG Employer Services. In 2008, he was named Manager of the Special Markets Division. After progressing to Vice President of MWG later that same year, Peets was added to the Boards of Directors and named Vice President for both AmFirst Insurance Company and Monitor Life Insurance Company of New York.
As Manager of the Special Markets Division, Peets is instrumental in the development and implementation of new products. He focuses on building relationships with MWG’s carrier partners, distribution channels and other strategic alliances nationwide. In his new position, Peets will continue his invaluable role in Special Markets and oversee the TPA. Initially, his plans are to identify areas within the TPA that can realize an immediate boost in efficiency by streamlining a few processes. By the end of 2014, his goal is to have this arm of MWG poised to attain new levels of service and productivity.
Peets, a native of Greenville, MS, holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, and a Minor in Finance from Mississippi State University.
Morgan-White Group, Inc. is a holding company comprised of six wholly owned subsidiaries. Through these six insurance subsidiaries, MWG provides services to the insurance industry worldwide. MWG has grown to be recognized in the insurance industry as one of the premier providers of medical, dental, and vision insurance alternatives.
P.O. Box 309, Oxford, MS 38655 • Phone: 662-234-3224 • Fax: 662-236-5348
- Coverage for life ... provided you don't live past 100
- Pacific Life takeover of former Genworth Lynchburg life operation helps stabilize the term market
- When technology enables sleazy marketing practices
- For first time ever, more Americans covered by employment-based life insurance than by individual
- Need for coverage on display in the stories of 2017 Life Lessons Scholarship award recipients
- MDRT appoints Pittman as its 92nd President; New York Life continues to dominate U.S. membership
- Less than half of employed Americans have workplace group life coverage
- 3 business benefits a flexible underwriter can deliver