Proprietary indexed annuity strategy to be presented at IPG’s April FUSION Conference in Austin
Editor’s note: The following is a message from Ron Essary (pictured at right), President and CEO of Ideal Producers Group in Overland Park, Kan., about a strategy enabling producers to offer very high caps partnered with high performance in an indexed annuity. The strategy will be presented at IPG’s annual FUSION Conference in Austin, Texas this April.
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. – As the President and CEO of Ideal Producers Group, I want to take a moment to introduce you to FUSION, the annual conference we’re hosting April 19-21 in Austin, Texas. I have been in the industry for over 30 years, and in that time, I’ve come to realize that there is always something more to learn in order to better serve your clients and enhance your business. With that in mind, we created FUSION. It makes me think of the story of two men that chopped logs for a living…
Two men get to work and start chopping logs one day. About 30 minutes into the job, one man leaves to take a little break, while the other man stayed there and chopped his logs. Another hour went by and the man decided to take another break, leaving the other man there to continue chopping his logs. They both put in a day’s work, yet the one guy kept slipping away three or four times throughout the day. The other stayed faithful to his employer, never left, and sat there chopping those logs continually.
At the end of the day, they had to count up their logs. And when they counted them up, surprisingly enough the guy that took the breaks had more logs chopped then the guy that stayed there and chopped without interruption. That man looked at the other and said, “I don’t understand, I was faithful to my job and did everything I was supposed to, and I put in more time in this than you did. But you chopped more logs! What was your secret?”
He looked at him and said, “Well, I left to sharpen my tool.”
And that is the same reason why we created FUSION. I believe agents that are in the annuity and life insurance business today focus on three things:
• First, how can I create the best income account for my client today? Clients are always coming to me wanting to have an income solution in place.
• Second, how can I create the best cash for this client today? Clients come to me because they want me to earn interest credits on their money so that their account value will grow.
• And third, is there a way you can put me in front of more people that I can sell my services to?
Well, I can tell you that if you don’t have one and two figured out, three isn’t going to do you any good.
That’s why you need to take a day and a half to “sharpen your tool” at FUSION and take full advantage of everything we have to offer. At FUSION, you will have the unique opportunity to:
• NETWORK & CONNECT with $60M+ producers and learn their proven strategies
• HEAR FROM & MEET: BILL SELF, Kansas University Basketball Head Coach and 5-time Conference Coach of the Year, and CHRIS GARDNER, the man behind the incredible true story, “The Pursuit of Happyness”
• PERSONALLY CONNECT with leading insurance company executives
• LEARN HOW to self-promote, increase leads, and brand yourself without lifting a finger!
• GET FREEBIES: Customizable client mailers; Bill Self’s book and Chris Gardner’s book (with autograph sessions); all presenter materials; access to IPG illustration and calculator software; a GoPro4 Giveaway... and so much more!
We are also presenting a product that we believe will revolutionize the annuity industry. How can I figure out a way to offer very high caps today and high performance in my indexed annuity, far above what anybody else is doing? We have figured out a way to do that with legitimate indexes that everybody recognizes. The bottom line is for you to be able to sit in front of a client every year with the highest renewals that you have ever been able to offer your consumer.
We believe it is well worth your time to get on a plane and spend a couple of days with us; and when you walk out of there, hopefully you will be sharper than ever, giving you the ability to chop more logs than ever chopped. I hope to see you at all FUSION!
- Ron Essary
Ideal Producers Group was founded in 2008 by Ron Essary. IPG is unique in the annuity and life insurance industry in that they are the only company that actively and independently develops new products with multiple carriers in-house. This allows for unparalleled industry knowledge that is then passed on to IPG producers via education, IPG forums, proprietary calculators & quote systems, and the experience of our employees. NO ONE else can show their clients how these policies work like we can, allowing our agents to properly align clients' expectations with reality, making us the experts in the industry. To register for Fusion or find out more information, please visit: https://vimeo.com/idealproducersgroup/fusion2015
- Political reaction: Republicans propose The American Health Care Act
- State Farm reports $1.2 billion pre-tax operating loss in 2016
- DOL aims for initial 60-day delay in fiduciary rule effective date
- Report aims to put a stop to ‘Use It and Lose It’ homeowner policies
- Most LTCI claims begin and end at home; insurers pay out $8.65 billion in 2016 claims, new data confirms
- MetLife annuity and life products officially rebranded under Brighthouse Financial name
- 2017 health insurance trends: HSAs, wellness incentives and other tactics employers looking at to reduce costs
- Advances in underwriting: Saliva samples now being used to analyze biomarkers of settlement prospects