DOTHAN, Ala.- PRLog – QuoteShark (https://www.quoteshark.net/) announced recently that Ashleigh Rothhammer has joined the online marketing company as the new Vice President of Sales.
Ms. Rothhammer brings to QuoteShark over 10 years of experience in both the marketing and insurance industries. Her work history includes the position of Vice President of Sales for Insurance Forums, the leading forum in the industry, as well as independent consulting. Not only is she an industry marketing expert but she is bilingual in marketing and insurance based on her previous wholesaling/insurance sales experience.
"When I met Kitty and learned about QuoteShark, my heart immediately skipped a beat. I realized I had found a company that shared my passion for new technology as well as my belief in the effectiveness of applying that new technology to marketing and sales programs," said Ms. Rothhammer.
As the Vice President of Sales, Ms. Rothhammer's primary functions with QuoteShark will be to acquire new clients, develop and promote innovative sales ideas, and cultivate strong relationships with new and existing customers.
"I found that QuoteShark genuinely cares about the client's overall success and I knew right then and there that I had to be a part of this team," said Rothhammer.
"Ashleigh is a talented sales executive and a seasoned industry expert. Add to that her passion for the client's success – that's someone I want to work with," said Kitty Cobb, founder and CEO of QuoteShark.
About QuoteShark: Using multi-tiered marketing strategies, QuoteShark (http://www.quoteshark.net/) provides independent insurance agents the means to generate credible leads and convert those leads into loyal customers. Based in Dothan, AL, QuoteShark was founded in 2014 by Kitty Cobb and Jennifer Steever. Licensed Property & Casualty agents, these sisters have over 30 years of combined experience in the insurance industry. QuoteShark takes care of agents so they can take care of business.
- Coverage for life ... provided you don't live past 100
- Pacific Life takeover of former Genworth Lynchburg life operation helps stabilize the term market
- When technology enables sleazy marketing practices
- For first time ever, more Americans covered by employment-based life insurance than by individual
- MDRT appoints Pittman as its 92nd President; New York Life continues to dominate U.S. membership
- Need for coverage on display in the stories of 2017 Life Lessons Scholarship award recipients
- LIAM updates: Podcast debunks 5 myths about life insurance; Guardian releases educational videos
- Less than half of employed Americans have workplace group life coverage