DOTHAN, Ala.- PRLog – QuoteShark (https://www.quoteshark.net/) announced recently that Ashleigh Rothhammer has joined the online marketing company as the new Vice President of Sales.
Ms. Rothhammer brings to QuoteShark over 10 years of experience in both the marketing and insurance industries. Her work history includes the position of Vice President of Sales for Insurance Forums, the leading forum in the industry, as well as independent consulting. Not only is she an industry marketing expert but she is bilingual in marketing and insurance based on her previous wholesaling/insurance sales experience.
"When I met Kitty and learned about QuoteShark, my heart immediately skipped a beat. I realized I had found a company that shared my passion for new technology as well as my belief in the effectiveness of applying that new technology to marketing and sales programs," said Ms. Rothhammer.
As the Vice President of Sales, Ms. Rothhammer's primary functions with QuoteShark will be to acquire new clients, develop and promote innovative sales ideas, and cultivate strong relationships with new and existing customers.
"I found that QuoteShark genuinely cares about the client's overall success and I knew right then and there that I had to be a part of this team," said Rothhammer.
"Ashleigh is a talented sales executive and a seasoned industry expert. Add to that her passion for the client's success – that's someone I want to work with," said Kitty Cobb, founder and CEO of QuoteShark.
About QuoteShark: Using multi-tiered marketing strategies, QuoteShark (http://www.quoteshark.net/) provides independent insurance agents the means to generate credible leads and convert those leads into loyal customers. Based in Dothan, AL, QuoteShark was founded in 2014 by Kitty Cobb and Jennifer Steever. Licensed Property & Casualty agents, these sisters have over 30 years of combined experience in the insurance industry. QuoteShark takes care of agents so they can take care of business.
- Autonomous vehicles predicted to radically shrink auto insurance sector, change type, amount of coverage sold
- CBO: $321 billion reduction in deficit, 22 million more uninsured over next decade with new Senate health bill
- DOL wants more public input on Fiduciary Rule
- Something to think about on National Insurance Awareness Day: 37% of adults skip life insurance
- Trio of big storm systems lead to 42% drop in 1Q net income for P&C insurers
- MetLife’s individual life, annuity business spin off to Brighthouse clears final regulatory hurdle
- Medicare Advantage, Managed Medicaid enrollment up while other segments decline, MFA report finds
- Group disability insurers see 13.8% increase in new sales in 2016