HIGH POINT, N.C. (March 15, 2017) – January 2017 proved to be Smart Choice’s fastest start to a year ever, with the addition of over 100 new agency partners and more than 20% growth in gross commission the first month.
Smart Choice is currently partnered with over 5,700 agencies, after the addition of 1,100 new agencies and nearly 17% growth in revenues in 2016. The company has experienced unprecedented growth each year since 2014, as its Smart Start divisions (both personal and commercial lines) have seen steady increases in revenues.
“This kind of growth is both rewarding and challenging,” said Smart Choice President Andrew Caldwell. “This year we expect to partner with 1,200 additional agencies and experience 20% growth in revenues. We’re also committed to continuing to deliver superior service to both new and existing agency and carrier partners – which will see our home office grow in new ways.”
The program offers a wide range of products and services to its partner agencies, including access to personal, commercial and life markets, in addition to business builder and business saver products. Currently serving over 5,700 agents in 43 states, Smart Choice has partnered with over 85 nationwide and local carriers.
The Smart Choice® Agents Program is a wholly-owned program of Worldwide Insurance Network, Inc. (WIN), headquartered in High Point, North Carolina. For more information, visit www.smartchoiceagents.com.
- Pacific Life takeover of former Genworth Lynchburg life operation helps stabilize the term market
- When technology enables sleazy marketing practices
- For first time ever, more Americans covered by employment-based life insurance than by individual
- Need for coverage on display in the stories of 2017 Life Lessons Scholarship award recipients
- MDRT appoints Pittman as its 92nd President; New York Life continues to dominate U.S. membership
- LIAM updates: Podcast debunks 5 myths about life insurance; Guardian releases educational videos
- Less than half of employed Americans have workplace group life coverage
- 3 business benefits a flexible underwriter can deliver