HIGH POINT, N.C. (March 15, 2017) – January 2017 proved to be Smart Choice’s fastest start to a year ever, with the addition of over 100 new agency partners and more than 20% growth in gross commission the first month.
Smart Choice is currently partnered with over 5,700 agencies, after the addition of 1,100 new agencies and nearly 17% growth in revenues in 2016. The company has experienced unprecedented growth each year since 2014, as its Smart Start divisions (both personal and commercial lines) have seen steady increases in revenues.
“This kind of growth is both rewarding and challenging,” said Smart Choice President Andrew Caldwell. “This year we expect to partner with 1,200 additional agencies and experience 20% growth in revenues. We’re also committed to continuing to deliver superior service to both new and existing agency and carrier partners – which will see our home office grow in new ways.”
The program offers a wide range of products and services to its partner agencies, including access to personal, commercial and life markets, in addition to business builder and business saver products. Currently serving over 5,700 agents in 43 states, Smart Choice has partnered with over 85 nationwide and local carriers.
The Smart Choice® Agents Program is a wholly-owned program of Worldwide Insurance Network, Inc. (WIN), headquartered in High Point, North Carolina. For more information, visit www.smartchoiceagents.com.
- Agents Behaving Badly Part II
- The ‘no sale’ signals: Why prospects won’t buy from you
- Industry trade media brands disappearing: A closer look
- InsureTech news: Slice testing rideshare app; Lifester to match consumers, agents; Decisely gets $60M boost; Lemonade expands to Illinois
- Millennial misconceptions of life insurance: a barrier to life ownership
- 4 tips for finding a career mentor
- AALU, GAMA launch partnership to unify advocacy efforts for appropriate tax treatment of life insurance
- New York fines Zenefits $1.2 million for unlicensed insurance sales