HIGH POINT, N.C. (August 9, 2016) – 2016 is off to a record start at Smart Choice with the addition of 603 new agency partners, bringing the total number of agency partners in the program to just over 5,130, and making it the fastest growing agency network in the industry.
Overall, the company has experienced 18% growth in total premium so far in 2016. At this same point in time last year, Smart Choice had added just 438 new agency locations.
This achievement comes on the heels of a record breaking year for the company in 2015, when the program experienced nearly 15 percent growth in gross revenues, and added over 800 agency partners. Just two years ago in 2014, the company added 630 agencies for the entire year – a record number at the time.
“We are growing exponentially,” said President, Andrew Caldwell. “In 2016 we committed to adding 1,000 additional agency partner locations and at this point we expect to not only meet that goal, but surpass it. We are breaking business records year after year. And our growth is a direct result of the need that exists in the independent insurance marketplace.”
The program offers a wide range of products and services to its partner agencies, including access to personal, commercial and life markets, in addition to business builder and business saver products. Currently serving over 5,100 agents in 41 states, Smart Choice has partnered with over 85 nationwide and local carriers.
The company provides independent insurance agents with access to top-rated markets, product training, and sales and marketing support.
The Smart Choice® Agents Program is a wholly-owned program of Worldwide Insurance Network, Inc. (WIN), headquartered in High Point, N.C. For more information, visit www.smartchoiceagents.com.
- Autonomous vehicles predicted to radically shrink auto insurance sector, change type, amount of coverage sold
- CBO: $321 billion reduction in deficit, 22 million more uninsured over next decade with new Senate health bill
- DOL wants more public input on Fiduciary Rule
- Something to think about on National Insurance Awareness Day: 37% of adults skip life insurance
- Trio of big storm systems lead to 42% drop in 1Q net income for P&C insurers
- MetLife’s individual life, annuity business spin off to Brighthouse clears final regulatory hurdle
- Medicare Advantage, Managed Medicaid enrollment up while other segments decline, MFA report finds
- Group disability insurers see 13.8% increase in new sales in 2016