The first half of 2017 resulted in 622 new agency partners for Smart Choice®, the nation’s fastest growing independent agency network, the High Point, N.C.-based company announced in July.
The company experienced 28% revenue growth year-to-date in the eighth consecutive quarter of double digit growth – setting the company on pace to exceed its 2017 projected additions of 1,200 agencies and 20% revenue growth. At the midpoint of 2016, Smart Choice’s most successful year in history, the company reported the addition of 600 new agency partners and 18% revenue growth.
“2017 has continued a trend of tremendous success for Smart Choice. The second quarter results reflect the commitment from our staff, our carriers and agency partners to a profitable business relationship. We are thrilled to be driving commission growth in the agencies we serve.” said Smart Choice President Andrew Caldwell. “With the addition of two new states, New Hampshire and Vermont, I anticipate exceeding our goals for the year and continued growth in the future.”
Smart Choice offers a wide range of products and services to its partner agencies, including access to personal, commercial and life markets, in addition to business builder and business saver products. Currently serving over 5,900 agents in 44 states, Smart Choice has agreements with more than 85 nationwide and local carriers.
The Smart Choice® Agents Program is a wholly-owned program of Worldwide Insurance Network, Inc. (WIN), headquartered in High Point, North Carolina. For more information, visit www.smartchoiceagents.com.
- 2016 FMO Executive Outlook, Part I: The M&A climate, planning for the DOL Fiduciary Rule, other key challenges
- Prudential restructures U.S. life and annuity business in effort to expand customer value proposition
- What it takes to be an ‘Agent for the Future’
- Wearables and telematics on verge of huge impact in P&C markets
- Next wave of fee-based FIAs hit the market
- How great credit/no credit impacts auto insurance premiums
- 4 Real Life Stories: Life Happens honors agents for exhibiting outstanding client service
- Optional benefits: Changing a ‘no’ to a ‘yes’