Latest in Disability IncomeMore Articles >>
STD new sales premiums show a 12% increase while LTD new sales premiums increased 15% according to Milliman's 2016 U.S. Group Disability Market Survey.
New survey from OneAmerica delves into reasons why people aren’t taking advantage of disability insurance when offered by employers.
May's Disability Insurance Awareness Month campaigns focus on younger working adults; small business ownersVariety of resources available from campaign sponsors for agents looking to promote the need for disability insurance coverage to employers and individuals.
Berkshire Advisor Resource and Wilson Brokerage Services merge to create new entity: Income Protection Resource GroupBerkshire Advisor Resource, Inc. and Wilson Brokerage Services recently announced a merger that will create a new company, Income Protection Resource Group, LLC.
New disability insurance program designed to meet the unique income-protection needs of physicians is underwritten by The Ohio National Life Assurance Company, Inc.
Social Security Disability applications near 1.4 million through July, Allsup reports plus 3 tips to know before filingSSDI representation service Allsup says applications have declined 7% in past 3 years due to aging U.S. workforce, and offers 3 tips to help filers increase chances of qualifying for benefits.
Colleges turning to insurance: Michigan’s Harbaugh gets raise via life insurance while schools regularly cover premiums for elite playersMichigan football coach Jim Harbaugh’s raise provides an example of how life insurance can be used for executive compensation. Meanwhile, colleges are now routinely covering premium costs to protect elite players from “loss of value” due to injury.
Just in time for Disability Insurance Awareness Month, this new company headed by DI industry veteran Daniel Steenerson is offering real-time DI coverage for the middle market in what it calls a first in the insurance industry.
Disability Income Forums Topics
Most Popular Articles
- 2016 FMO Executive Outlook, Part I: The M&A climate, planning for the DOL Fiduciary Rule, other key challenges
- Prudential restructures U.S. life and annuity business in effort to expand customer value proposition
- What it takes to be an ‘Agent for the Future’
- Next wave of fee-based FIAs hit the market
- 4 Real Life Stories: Life Happens honors agents for exhibiting outstanding client service
- Optional benefits: Changing a ‘no’ to a ‘yes’
- U.S. life and health direct premiums expected to decline for the first time in 4 years
- New study provides insight into benefits challenges facing HR professionals