AALTCI’s 2014 Long-Term Care Solutions Sales Summit Convenes in Kansas City
On Sunday, May 18, 2014, the 2014 Long-Term Care Solutions Sales Summit got under way in Kansas City, Missouri, at the Westin Hotel. This event is presented by the American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance.
According to the AALTCI’s director and conference architect Jesse Slome, this is a ground-breaking conference. “For the first time, producers can watch live sessions streamed from the 2014 Long-Term Care Solutions National Sales Conference. Access is completely free. This is not a webinar. Registrants who are not on site can watch the speakers live, view their presentations, and be able to interact all from their homes or offices. No special equipment is needed; just a computer with Internet access.”
Registration details are at http://www.insuranceexpos.com/.
- Autonomous vehicles predicted to radically shrink auto insurance sector, change type, amount of coverage sold
- CBO: $321 billion reduction in deficit, 22 million more uninsured over next decade with new Senate health bill
- DOL wants more public input on Fiduciary Rule
- Something to think about on National Insurance Awareness Day: 37% of adults skip life insurance
- Trio of big storm systems lead to 42% drop in 1Q net income for P&C insurers
- MetLife’s individual life, annuity business spin off to Brighthouse clears final regulatory hurdle
- Medicare Advantage, Managed Medicaid enrollment up while other segments decline, MFA report finds
- Group disability insurers see 13.8% increase in new sales in 2016