AALTCI’s 2014 Long-Term Care Solutions Sales Summit Convenes in Kansas City
On Sunday, May 18, 2014, the 2014 Long-Term Care Solutions Sales Summit got under way in Kansas City, Missouri, at the Westin Hotel. This event is presented by the American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance.
According to the AALTCI’s director and conference architect Jesse Slome, this is a ground-breaking conference. “For the first time, producers can watch live sessions streamed from the 2014 Long-Term Care Solutions National Sales Conference. Access is completely free. This is not a webinar. Registrants who are not on site can watch the speakers live, view their presentations, and be able to interact all from their homes or offices. No special equipment is needed; just a computer with Internet access.”
Registration details are at http://www.insuranceexpos.com/.
- Genworth Financial announces net loss of $122 million in 4Q, $277 million for all of 2016
- ‘Moneyball’ for InsureTech: How CB Insights crunches data differently to identify what’s next
- Lemonade’s ‘Transparency Chronicles’ provide rare look inside a startup carrier’s metrics
- Maximizing the potential of the $12 trillion underinsured U.S. life market
- More Americans buying life insurance direct – and opting for term – than ever before
- February ‘Insure Your Love’ campaign looking for big social media boost
- Are you in a Success Rut?
- Allianz stakes claim as title sponsor for up-and-coming Drone Racing League