AALTCI’s 2014 Long-Term Care Solutions Sales Summit Convenes in Kansas City
On Sunday, May 18, 2014, the 2014 Long-Term Care Solutions Sales Summit got under way in Kansas City, Missouri, at the Westin Hotel. This event is presented by the American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance.
According to the AALTCI’s director and conference architect Jesse Slome, this is a ground-breaking conference. “For the first time, producers can watch live sessions streamed from the 2014 Long-Term Care Solutions National Sales Conference. Access is completely free. This is not a webinar. Registrants who are not on site can watch the speakers live, view their presentations, and be able to interact all from their homes or offices. No special equipment is needed; just a computer with Internet access.”
Registration details are at http://www.insuranceexpos.com/.
- Political reaction: Republicans propose The American Health Care Act
- State Farm reports $1.2 billion pre-tax operating loss in 2016
- DOL aims for initial 60-day delay in fiduciary rule effective date
- Report aims to put a stop to ‘Use It and Lose It’ homeowner policies
- Most LTCI claims begin and end at home; insurers pay out $8.65 billion in 2016 claims, new data confirms
- MetLife annuity and life products officially rebranded under Brighthouse Financial name
- 2017 health insurance trends: HSAs, wellness incentives and other tactics employers looking at to reduce costs
- Advances in underwriting: Saliva samples now being used to analyze biomarkers of settlement prospects