AALTCI’s 2014 Long-Term Care Solutions Sales Summit Convenes in Kansas City
On Sunday, May 18, 2014, the 2014 Long-Term Care Solutions Sales Summit got under way in Kansas City, Missouri, at the Westin Hotel. This event is presented by the American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance.
According to the AALTCI’s director and conference architect Jesse Slome, this is a ground-breaking conference. “For the first time, producers can watch live sessions streamed from the 2014 Long-Term Care Solutions National Sales Conference. Access is completely free. This is not a webinar. Registrants who are not on site can watch the speakers live, view their presentations, and be able to interact all from their homes or offices. No special equipment is needed; just a computer with Internet access.”
Registration details are at http://www.insuranceexpos.com/.
- Millennials' love/hate relationship with insurance
- Glad you asked: The 5 most important things to know about life insurance
- "Do-It-Yourselfers" not as capable as they think at managing finances
- May's Disability Insurance Awareness Month campaigns focus on younger working adults; small business owners
- Med Supp market sees 6% growth in 2016 according to new data
- Digitization ensuring insurance is no longer a costly headache
- Leigh Ann Pusey stepping down as AIA’s President and CEO
- Lemonade adds California as its third state