AALTCI’s 2014 Long-Term Care Solutions Sales Summit Convenes in Kansas City
On Sunday, May 18, 2014, the 2014 Long-Term Care Solutions Sales Summit got under way in Kansas City, Missouri, at the Westin Hotel. This event is presented by the American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance.
According to the AALTCI’s director and conference architect Jesse Slome, this is a ground-breaking conference. “For the first time, producers can watch live sessions streamed from the 2014 Long-Term Care Solutions National Sales Conference. Access is completely free. This is not a webinar. Registrants who are not on site can watch the speakers live, view their presentations, and be able to interact all from their homes or offices. No special equipment is needed; just a computer with Internet access.”
Registration details are at http://www.insuranceexpos.com/.
- Coverage for life ... provided you don't live past 100
- Pacific Life takeover of former Genworth Lynchburg life operation helps stabilize the term market
- When technology enables sleazy marketing practices
- For first time ever, more Americans covered by employment-based life insurance than by individual
- Need for coverage on display in the stories of 2017 Life Lessons Scholarship award recipients
- MDRT appoints Pittman as its 92nd President; New York Life continues to dominate U.S. membership
- Less than half of employed Americans have workplace group life coverage
- 3 business benefits a flexible underwriter can deliver