Preliminary plans for the 2015 National Virtual Long Term Care Sales Summit were recently announced, confirming conference sessions will once again be streamed live online for free.
"We are extremely pleased to announce that LTCI Partners, LLC, one of the nation's premier long-term care solutions marketing organizations has agreed to co-sponsor our second virtual LTC Sales Summit conference broadcast," said Jesse Slome, executive director of the American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance (AALTCI). "The Summit conference sessions will be streamed live online available free of charge for viewing."
According to AALTCI, the virtual online broadcast from the Association's 2014 national conference attracted over 2,000 registrants. "On each day, some 1,000 or more people tuned in to view the live broadcast," Slome said. "Virtual conference broadcasts make it possible for people to gain the benefit of hearing from top national experts without the time or expense of having to travel to the actual event." The 2015 National Long Term Care Sales Summit will be a one-day program focused on marketing and selling all forms of LTC solutions. The conference will take place in the Fall with the Washington D.C. area being the preferred site. "There is so much taking place in long-term care that having access to national leaders located in the Capital area will benefit this program," added Tom Riekse, Jr., Managing Principal, LTCI Partners, LLC. "We are very pleased to serve as co-sponsors of this important event.
LTCI Partners, LLC, is a national brokerage general agency specializing in long-term care insurance with offices in Illinois and Wisconsin. The American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance is a national trade organization that strives to create heightened awareness and understanding about LTC planning. The organization is headquartered in Los Angeles.
For information contact Jesse Slome, AALTCI, 818-597-3227, or Tom Riekse, Jr., LTCI Partners, 877-949-4582.
• For more from AALTCI, please read:
The American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance (AALTCI) is a national trade organization committed to raising awareness of the importance of long-term care planning and supporting insurance and financial professionals who market LTC solutions.
- Small businesses big winner with reinstatement of Health Reimbursement Arrangements
- Insuretech startups Hippo, Lemonade on the attack against agents who sell homeowners coverage in California
- 4 industry trends to watch for in 2017
- Shopping up, enrollment channels shift for Medicare Part D as more consumers rely on brokers
- Why companies can’t get marketing right
- Optimism rebounding among independent P&C agencies; leads to aggressive growth plans in 2017
- Lessons from the U.K.’s bold new retirement initiatives
- Annual review of client needs only makes sense