With support from four leading national insurers, the American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance (AALTCI) is set to run a special consumer awareness insert in Kiplinger’s Personal Finance magazine. The campaign will coincide with November’s Long-Term Care Awareness Month.
“The participation of four insurers marks the Association’s largest effort in many years,” said Jesse Slome, director of the AALTCI. “We will run four pages of high-impact messaging appearing in this widely read and influential personal finance publication.”
The four insurers supporting the effort are Mutual of Omaha, New York Life, Genworth and Thrivent. The special long-term care insurance insert will be included inside issues of Kiplinger’s magazine. Kiplinger’s Personal Finance has a circulation of more than two million and copies will be available on newsstands around November 4th.
The AALTCI insert, Slome said, focuses on the newest planning strategies and policy options that make long term care insurance affordable. “These inserts share the latest industry data as well as some ideas that few consumers are aware of,” Slome said. “By having four pages in the magazine we are really able to deliver a lot of timely and valuable information.”
November was initially declared Long-Term Care Awareness Month, a national effort established by AALTCI, in 2001. The month has been recognized by a Congressional Resolution as well as resolutions by numerous governors and mayors, according to Slome.
The AALTCI was established in 1998 to create heightened awareness and to support insurance agents and financial professionals who market LTC solutions. Copies of prior Kiplinger’s inserts can be accessed on the Association’s website, rated by consumers as the nation’s No. 1 source for relevant and current long term care insurance information.
• More LTCI content:
- Genworth Financial announces net loss of $122 million in 4Q, $277 million for all of 2016
- ‘Moneyball’ for InsureTech: How CB Insights crunches data differently to identify what’s next
- Lemonade’s ‘Transparency Chronicles’ provide rare look inside a startup carrier’s metrics
- Maximizing the potential of the $12 trillion underinsured U.S. life market
- February ‘Insure Your Love’ campaign looking for big social media boost
- Are you in a Success Rut?
- Allianz stakes claim as title sponsor for up-and-coming Drone Racing League
- New LTCI rates for a 60-year-old couple increase between 6% and 9% in 2017