Final Expense lead follow-up strategies
Westport, Conn.-based Final Expense producer Dominick M. Caiati recently had a new article posted on LifeHealthPro listing his four core elements that are essential for a successful lead follow-up strategy: lead quality, lead management, presentation system and additional resources for business.
In his article, Caiati says a good agent will work a batch of leads until “they either buy, they die or say no.” He also says the quality of your leads is perhaps the single most important aspect to success in the FE business, and that “free” leads can be expensive. Caiati talks about his lead management system that allows him to “touch” leads multiple times, his presentation system that has built-in responses to just about every objection imaginable, and frequently overlooked ancillary lead resources.
- Millennials' love/hate relationship with insurance
- Glad you asked: The 5 most important things to know about life insurance
- "Do-It-Yourselfers" not as capable as they think at managing finances
- May's Disability Insurance Awareness Month campaigns focus on younger working adults; small business owners
- Med Supp market sees 6% growth in 2016 according to new data
- Digitization ensuring insurance is no longer a costly headache
- Leigh Ann Pusey stepping down as AIA’s President and CEO
- Lemonade adds California as its third state