Final Expense lead follow-up strategies
Westport, Conn.-based Final Expense producer Dominick M. Caiati recently had a new article posted on LifeHealthPro listing his four core elements that are essential for a successful lead follow-up strategy: lead quality, lead management, presentation system and additional resources for business.
In his article, Caiati says a good agent will work a batch of leads until “they either buy, they die or say no.” He also says the quality of your leads is perhaps the single most important aspect to success in the FE business, and that “free” leads can be expensive. Caiati talks about his lead management system that allows him to “touch” leads multiple times, his presentation system that has built-in responses to just about every objection imaginable, and frequently overlooked ancillary lead resources.
- The ‘no sale’ signals: Why prospects won’t buy from you
- Industry trade media brands disappearing: A closer look
- InsureTech news: Slice testing rideshare app; Lifester to match consumers, agents; Decisely gets $60M boost; Lemonade expands to Illinois
- Millennial misconceptions of life insurance: a barrier to life ownership
- AALU, GAMA launch partnership to unify advocacy efforts for appropriate tax treatment of life insurance
- 4 tips for finding a career mentor
- New York fines Zenefits $1.2 million for unlicensed insurance sales
- National Retirement Planning Week in full swing with bevy of resources for advisors and consumers