Final Expense lead follow-up strategies
Westport, Conn.-based Final Expense producer Dominick M. Caiati recently had a new article posted on LifeHealthPro listing his four core elements that are essential for a successful lead follow-up strategy: lead quality, lead management, presentation system and additional resources for business.
In his article, Caiati says a good agent will work a batch of leads until “they either buy, they die or say no.” He also says the quality of your leads is perhaps the single most important aspect to success in the FE business, and that “free” leads can be expensive. Caiati talks about his lead management system that allows him to “touch” leads multiple times, his presentation system that has built-in responses to just about every objection imaginable, and frequently overlooked ancillary lead resources.
- Coverage for life ... provided you don't live past 100
- Pacific Life takeover of former Genworth Lynchburg life operation helps stabilize the term market
- When technology enables sleazy marketing practices
- For first time ever, more Americans covered by employment-based life insurance than by individual
- Need for coverage on display in the stories of 2017 Life Lessons Scholarship award recipients
- MDRT appoints Pittman as its 92nd President; New York Life continues to dominate U.S. membership
- Less than half of employed Americans have workplace group life coverage
- 3 business benefits a flexible underwriter can deliver