Final Expense lead follow-up strategies
Westport, Conn.-based Final Expense producer Dominick M. Caiati recently had a new article posted on LifeHealthPro listing his four core elements that are essential for a successful lead follow-up strategy: lead quality, lead management, presentation system and additional resources for business.
In his article, Caiati says a good agent will work a batch of leads until “they either buy, they die or say no.” He also says the quality of your leads is perhaps the single most important aspect to success in the FE business, and that “free” leads can be expensive. Caiati talks about his lead management system that allows him to “touch” leads multiple times, his presentation system that has built-in responses to just about every objection imaginable, and frequently overlooked ancillary lead resources.
- Aetna-Humana merger blocked by federal judge; decision on Anthem-Cigna deal up next
- ‘Moneyball’ for InsureTech: How CB Insights crunches data differently to identify what’s next
- Factors driving the growth of the income annuity market
- Lemonade’s ‘Transparency Chronicles’ provide rare look inside a startup carrier’s metrics
- February ‘Insure Your Love’ campaign looking for big social media boost
- Allianz stakes claim as title sponsor for up-and-coming Drone Racing League
- Small business owners have big plans for 2017
- New LTCI rates for a 60-year-old couple increase between 6% and 9% in 2017