Agents of America releases new three-book E&O risk management series
AgentsofAmerica.ORG (AOA) on July 1 announced the release of a three-book series on Insurance Agency Risk Management – A Comprehensive Guide to Avoiding E&O Claims.
This resource will be published through a strategic relationship with West LegalEdcenter and a significant portion of the content will be converted for both CLE and CE credit.
“As virtually every insurance professional is aware, your most important asset is your reputation. It takes years to build and only one mistake to destroy,” says Curtis M. Pearsall, executive director of the Agents of America Learning Center. “The three-book series was designed to be a practical risk management guide and resource for insurance professionals. It will be invaluable for every insurance agent, broker, and underwriter, as well as every attorney that litigates claims involving insurance professionals.”
The series is a collaborative effort of many of the top Agents, E&O experts, and attorneys in the United States and addresses many of the key issues in risk management, loss prevention, and litigation relating to claims against insurance agents and brokers.
Book One and Two are now available, and Book Three will be available in November.
Through a strategic partnership between AOA and WebCE, Continuing Education Credits has been filed in multiple states for both Book One & Book Two and is currently being filed for Book Three.
Book One provides clear and concise risk management and risk-avoidance guidance for the insurance professional and includes solutions for each of the potential claims issues. Book Two in the series is focused on the E&O Exposures in The Sales Process and also includes a host of best practices to minimize the potential for an agent facing E&O litigation. Book Three details the E&O Exposures of over 15 individual lines of business, both personal and commercial lines.
Companies or Agencies interested in purchasing multiple copies of any of the books or the entire three-book series or who have questions about the programs should contact Angelo Gioia at [email protected] or visit agentsofamerica.org.
- Autonomous vehicles predicted to radically shrink auto insurance sector, change type, amount of coverage sold
- CBO: $321 billion reduction in deficit, 22 million more uninsured over next decade with new Senate health bill
- DOL wants more public input on Fiduciary Rule
- Something to think about on National Insurance Awareness Day: 37% of adults skip life insurance
- Trio of big storm systems lead to 42% drop in 1Q net income for P&C insurers
- MetLife’s individual life, annuity business spin off to Brighthouse clears final regulatory hurdle
- Medicare Advantage, Managed Medicaid enrollment up while other segments decline, MFA report finds
- Group disability insurers see 13.8% increase in new sales in 2016