Latest in Indexed Universal LifeMore Articles >>
Whole life product sales, which accounted for 36% of the total life market in 2016, drive overall growth while total UL sales represent 37% and term 21% according to LIMRA’s summary of last year.
While individual life insurance new annualized premium has increased 2% over the first half of 2016, a 7% decline in indexed universal life sales stifled overall sales in the second quarter thanks in large part to AG49. Transamerica stays at top for IUL market share and best-selling product.
As Life Insurance Awareness Month begins, we’re all called upon to help ensure that people have protection and the potential to secure their financial futures. Index universal life insurance may be one of the drivers of success in that mission, and also holds potential to boost the business objectives of financial professionals.
While variable universal life struggled, indexed UL new premium increased 13% in the opening quarter of the year despite changes to illustration regulations.
Report names top carriers, products and sales figures for indexed annuities, fixed annuities and indexed lifeThe latest edition of Wink’s Sales & Market Report reveals top carriers, top products and some impressive cumulative sales figures for indexed annuities, fixed annuities and indexed life. LIMRA’s Secure Retirement Institute has also released a ranking of Top 20 annuity sales leaders for 2015.
U.S. individual life insurance new annualized premium increased 8% in the third quarter 2015 – the fifth consecutive quarter of positive growth. The result is a 7% increase in overall individual life insurance premium through the first nine months of this year.
Indexed annuities and indexed life sales each experienced the best second-quarter sales figures ever, according to the latest Wink’s Sales & Market Report.
The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) on June 18 approved updated, more reasonable guidelines for the illustrations that insurers, agents and brokers can use to market indexed universal life (IUL) products. The new guidelines are set to take effect Sept. 1.
Indexed Universal Life Forums Topics
Is anybody working with David Weiner? I think the name of the group is Fidelity Group.....Or John Medwin?...
Most Popular Articles
- Political reaction: Republicans propose The American Health Care Act
- State Farm reports $1.2 billion pre-tax operating loss in 2016
- DOL aims for initial 60-day delay in fiduciary rule effective date
- Report aims to put a stop to ‘Use It and Lose It’ homeowner policies
- Most LTCI claims begin and end at home; insurers pay out $8.65 billion in 2016 claims, new data confirms
- Record-setting fixed, FIA sales in 2016 can’t keep overall annuity sales from 6% decline
- 2nd annual ‘Insurance Careers Month’ trumpets fact 93% are proud to work in the industry; rallies recruiting efforts
- MetLife annuity and life products officially rebranded under Brighthouse Financial name