Latest in Indexed Universal LifeMore Articles >>
When his clients ask what they need to know about life insurance, Dick Weber, a past president of the Society of Financial Service Professionals and a fee-only insurance fiduciary, likes to share these five most important things.
Whole life product sales, which accounted for 36% of the total life market in 2016, drive overall growth while total UL sales represent 37% and term 21% according to LIMRA’s summary of last year.
While individual life insurance new annualized premium has increased 2% over the first half of 2016, a 7% decline in indexed universal life sales stifled overall sales in the second quarter thanks in large part to AG49. Transamerica stays at top for IUL market share and best-selling product.
As Life Insurance Awareness Month begins, we’re all called upon to help ensure that people have protection and the potential to secure their financial futures. Index universal life insurance may be one of the drivers of success in that mission, and also holds potential to boost the business objectives of financial professionals.
While variable universal life struggled, indexed UL new premium increased 13% in the opening quarter of the year despite changes to illustration regulations.
Report names top carriers, products and sales figures for indexed annuities, fixed annuities and indexed lifeThe latest edition of Wink’s Sales & Market Report reveals top carriers, top products and some impressive cumulative sales figures for indexed annuities, fixed annuities and indexed life. LIMRA’s Secure Retirement Institute has also released a ranking of Top 20 annuity sales leaders for 2015.
U.S. individual life insurance new annualized premium increased 8% in the third quarter 2015 – the fifth consecutive quarter of positive growth. The result is a 7% increase in overall individual life insurance premium through the first nine months of this year.
Indexed annuities and indexed life sales each experienced the best second-quarter sales figures ever, according to the latest Wink’s Sales & Market Report.
Indexed Universal Life Forums Topics
Is anybody working with David Weiner? I think the name of the group is Fidelity Group.....Or John Medwin?...
Most Popular Articles
- Millennials' love/hate relationship with insurance
- Glad you asked: The 5 most important things to know about life insurance
- "Do-It-Yourselfers" not as capable as they think at managing finances
- Carriers using simplified issue to tap into uninsured market
- May's Disability Insurance Awareness Month campaigns focus on younger working adults; small business owners
- 5 reasons to immediately ramp up your efforts to recruit female advisors
- Med Supp market sees 6% growth in 2016 according to new data
- Digitization ensuring insurance is no longer a costly headache