Latest in Indexed Universal LifeMore Articles >>
Indexed life sales in the first quarter of 2017 were higher than any 1Q ever, says Sheryl Moore in the latest edition of Wink’s Sales & market Report.
Nine of top 10 carriers report increased sales with whole life and universal life driving growth.
When his clients ask what they need to know about life insurance, Dick Weber, a past president of the Society of Financial Service Professionals and a fee-only insurance fiduciary, likes to share these five most important things.
Whole life product sales, which accounted for 36% of the total life market in 2016, drive overall growth while total UL sales represent 37% and term 21% according to LIMRA’s summary of last year.
While individual life insurance new annualized premium has increased 2% over the first half of 2016, a 7% decline in indexed universal life sales stifled overall sales in the second quarter thanks in large part to AG49. Transamerica stays at top for IUL market share and best-selling product.
As Life Insurance Awareness Month begins, we’re all called upon to help ensure that people have protection and the potential to secure their financial futures. Index universal life insurance may be one of the drivers of success in that mission, and also holds potential to boost the business objectives of financial professionals.
While variable universal life struggled, indexed UL new premium increased 13% in the opening quarter of the year despite changes to illustration regulations.
Report names top carriers, products and sales figures for indexed annuities, fixed annuities and indexed lifeThe latest edition of Wink’s Sales & Market Report reveals top carriers, top products and some impressive cumulative sales figures for indexed annuities, fixed annuities and indexed life. LIMRA’s Secure Retirement Institute has also released a ranking of Top 20 annuity sales leaders for 2015.
Indexed Universal Life Forums Topics
Is anybody working with David Weiner? I think the name of the group is Fidelity Group.....Or John Medwin?...
Most Popular Articles
- Autonomous vehicles predicted to radically shrink auto insurance sector, change type, amount of coverage sold
- CBO: $321 billion reduction in deficit, 22 million more uninsured over next decade with new Senate health bill
- DOL wants more public input on Fiduciary Rule
- Something to think about on National Insurance Awareness Day: 37% of adults skip life insurance
- Trio of big storm systems lead to 42% drop in 1Q net income for P&C insurers
- MetLife’s individual life, annuity business spin off to Brighthouse clears final regulatory hurdle
- Medicare Advantage, Managed Medicaid enrollment up while other segments decline, MFA report finds
- Group disability insurers see 13.8% increase in new sales in 2016