In the 2016 Insurance Barometer Study, 1 in 4 people said they feel they need more life insurance protection. Related LIMRA research has found that many people who understand they have a need for life insurance become “stuck” by the process of shopping for and purchasing a policy.
As Life Insurance Awareness Month begins, LIMRA has released an infographic, “5 Proven Ways to Reach Stuck Consumers,” to support LIAM efforts in September. It provides useful tactics for advisors and companies to help consumers get “un-stuck” based on findings from LIMRA research.
Next Page: LIAM Resources available
More LIAM coverage:
- Political reaction: Republicans propose The American Health Care Act
- State Farm reports $1.2 billion pre-tax operating loss in 2016
- DOL aims for initial 60-day delay in fiduciary rule effective date
- Report aims to put a stop to ‘Use It and Lose It’ homeowner policies
- Most LTCI claims begin and end at home; insurers pay out $8.65 billion in 2016 claims, new data confirms
- MetLife annuity and life products officially rebranded under Brighthouse Financial name
- 2017 health insurance trends: HSAs, wellness incentives and other tactics employers looking at to reduce costs
- Advances in underwriting: Saliva samples now being used to analyze biomarkers of settlement prospects