In the 2016 Insurance Barometer Study, 1 in 4 people said they feel they need more life insurance protection. Related LIMRA research has found that many people who understand they have a need for life insurance become “stuck” by the process of shopping for and purchasing a policy.
As Life Insurance Awareness Month begins, LIMRA has released an infographic, “5 Proven Ways to Reach Stuck Consumers,” to support LIAM efforts in September. It provides useful tactics for advisors and companies to help consumers get “un-stuck” based on findings from LIMRA research.
Next Page: LIAM Resources available
More LIAM coverage:
- Millennials' love/hate relationship with insurance
- Glad you asked: The 5 most important things to know about life insurance
- "Do-It-Yourselfers" not as capable as they think at managing finances
- Carriers using simplified issue to tap into uninsured market
- May's Disability Insurance Awareness Month campaigns focus on younger working adults; small business owners
- 5 reasons to immediately ramp up your efforts to recruit female advisors
- Med Supp market sees 6% growth in 2016 according to new data
- Consumers want simple, transparent life insurance buying options: 2017 Insurance Barometer Study