In the 2016 Insurance Barometer Study, 1 in 4 people said they feel they need more life insurance protection. Related LIMRA research has found that many people who understand they have a need for life insurance become “stuck” by the process of shopping for and purchasing a policy.
As Life Insurance Awareness Month begins, LIMRA has released an infographic, “5 Proven Ways to Reach Stuck Consumers,” to support LIAM efforts in September. It provides useful tactics for advisors and companies to help consumers get “un-stuck” based on findings from LIMRA research.
Next Page: LIAM Resources available
More LIAM coverage:
- Small businesses big winner with reinstatement of Health Reimbursement Arrangements
- Insuretech startups Hippo, Lemonade on the attack against agents who sell homeowners coverage in California
- 4 industry trends to watch for in 2017
- Shopping up, enrollment channels shift for Medicare Part D as more consumers rely on brokers
- Why companies can’t get marketing right
- Optimism rebounding among independent P&C agencies; leads to aggressive growth plans in 2017
- Lessons from the U.K.’s bold new retirement initiatives
- Annual review of client needs only makes sense