In the 2016 Insurance Barometer Study, 1 in 4 people said they feel they need more life insurance protection. Related LIMRA research has found that many people who understand they have a need for life insurance become “stuck” by the process of shopping for and purchasing a policy.
As Life Insurance Awareness Month begins, LIMRA has released an infographic, “5 Proven Ways to Reach Stuck Consumers,” to support LIAM efforts in September. It provides useful tactics for advisors and companies to help consumers get “un-stuck” based on findings from LIMRA research.
Next Page: LIAM Resources available
More LIAM coverage:
- Insurtech Updates: Launches, expansions, partnerships and more
- NAIFA launches LACP designation as new ‘gold standard’ for life and annuity professionals
- Partial Fiduciary Rule implementation starts Friday – with no enforcement
- How estate tax repeal could impact life insurance sales, retention
- More than 8 in 10 advisors now use social media for marketing, researching prospects and building relationships
- Resources being rolled out to help with partial Fiduciary Rule compliance
- Best-ever start to a year for indexed life sales, new report says
- Diversity, innovation top agenda at Women in Insurance Global Conference