Industry nonprofit Life Happens has created some new resources to help producers with their marketing and outreach efforts during February’s Valentine’s Day-themed “Insure Your Love” awareness campaign.
As the campaign’s web page on the Life Happens site states, people buy life insurance because they love someone and want to protect them financially. Life insurance is love insurance, which makes February — the month of love — the perfect time to reach out to clients and prospects about their life insurance needs.
The Insure Your Love campaign is now in its eighth year. It allows producers to bring emotion or humor into a conversation that is usually serious or dry. All the marketing resources Life Happens has created for the Insure Your Love campaign show what life insurance does, not just what it is. And this year’s theme — “Protect the Ones You Love With Life Insurance” — reinforces that. The wide range of new resources, which have been created and arranged by "life stages" as well as for single moms, including:
• 8 new Insure Your Love flyers, with multicultural variations
• 4 new "In Their Own Words" and Real Life Stories flyers
• A month of prewritten social-media posts in a calendar format
• 4 “cinemagraphs” — to take advantage of the latest trend on Facebook
• 12 great social-media graphics, including statistics and inspiration
• 12+ videos, many of them short — making them great for social, and more.
All of the resources are “evergreen” in that they are not "stamped" with February or Valentine's Day, so this campaign could work at any time of the year.
Producers do have to sign in to the Life Happens site first. If you haven't already, this upcoming campaign might be a good time to begin utilizing Life Happens Pro Home Office, which allows producers and those you work with access to company-approved-only materials that can also be branded if you wish. Discount subscriptions to Life Happens Pro are available to insurance professionals affiliated with Life Happens member associations, such as NAIFA, MDRT, NAILBA, AALU, GAMA and others.
This online tool gives insurance agents and financial advisors the benefits of a full-service marketing team at their fingertips, for a fraction of the cost.
• Are people receptive to this pitch? Have you ever tried it? Please comment on this new thread: Insure Your Love Campaign
- Genworth Financial announces net loss of $122 million in 4Q, $277 million for all of 2016
- ‘Moneyball’ for InsureTech: How CB Insights crunches data differently to identify what’s next
- Lemonade’s ‘Transparency Chronicles’ provide rare look inside a startup carrier’s metrics
- Maximizing the potential of the $12 trillion underinsured U.S. life market
- More Americans buying life insurance direct – and opting for term – than ever before
- February ‘Insure Your Love’ campaign looking for big social media boost
- Are you in a Success Rut?
- Allianz stakes claim as title sponsor for up-and-coming Drone Racing League