Industry nonprofit Life Happens has created some new resources to help producers with their marketing and outreach efforts during February’s Valentine’s Day-themed “Insure Your Love” awareness campaign.
As the campaign’s web page on the Life Happens site states, people buy life insurance because they love someone and want to protect them financially. Life insurance is love insurance, which makes February — the month of love — the perfect time to reach out to clients and prospects about their life insurance needs.
The Insure Your Love campaign is now in its eighth year. It allows producers to bring emotion or humor into a conversation that is usually serious or dry. All the marketing resources Life Happens has created for the Insure Your Love campaign show what life insurance does, not just what it is. And this year’s theme — “Protect the Ones You Love With Life Insurance” — reinforces that. The wide range of new resources, which have been created and arranged by "life stages" as well as for single moms, including:
• 8 new Insure Your Love flyers, with multicultural variations
• 4 new "In Their Own Words" and Real Life Stories flyers
• A month of prewritten social-media posts in a calendar format
• 4 “cinemagraphs” — to take advantage of the latest trend on Facebook
• 12 great social-media graphics, including statistics and inspiration
• 12+ videos, many of them short — making them great for social, and more.
All of the resources are “evergreen” in that they are not "stamped" with February or Valentine's Day, so this campaign could work at any time of the year.
Producers do have to sign in to the Life Happens site first. If you haven't already, this upcoming campaign might be a good time to begin utilizing Life Happens Pro Home Office, which allows producers and those you work with access to company-approved-only materials that can also be branded if you wish. Discount subscriptions to Life Happens Pro are available to insurance professionals affiliated with Life Happens member associations, such as NAIFA, MDRT, NAILBA, AALU, GAMA and others.
This online tool gives insurance agents and financial advisors the benefits of a full-service marketing team at their fingertips, for a fraction of the cost.
• Are people receptive to this pitch? Have you ever tried it? Please comment on this new thread: Insure Your Love Campaign
- Political reaction: Republicans propose The American Health Care Act
- State Farm reports $1.2 billion pre-tax operating loss in 2016
- DOL aims for initial 60-day delay in fiduciary rule effective date
- Report aims to put a stop to ‘Use It and Lose It’ homeowner policies
- Most LTCI claims begin and end at home; insurers pay out $8.65 billion in 2016 claims, new data confirms
- 2nd annual ‘Insurance Careers Month’ trumpets fact 93% are proud to work in the industry; rallies recruiting efforts
- MetLife annuity and life products officially rebranded under Brighthouse Financial name
- 2017 health insurance trends: HSAs, wellness incentives and other tactics employers looking at to reduce costs