The Learning Process: A Survey
Complete this survey for a chance to win a new iPad mini!
Calling all insurance agents, brokers, and consultants - how do you learn about new insurance products and services? We want answers - and we’d like your input! You can help us by taking this survey. Our goal is to maintain a finger on the pulse of the latest methods and platforms used by industry insiders to generate a competitive edge. Eventually, we’ll be incorporating this information all in one place - for your benefit!
The results of the survey will go into a white paper - The Learning Process. The Learning Process will reveal the most popular and effective ways agents and producers learn about new products and services, and improve their businesses. By taking this survey, you will not only be helping us gauge how you conduct your business, but you’ll be contributing to this overall effort. Eventually, The Learning Process will serve as a handy guide to assist you in most effectively building up your practice. Plus, by taking the survey, you’ll be entered into a contest for the chance to win a new iPad mini.
- Agents Behaving Badly Part II
- The ‘no sale’ signals: Why prospects won’t buy from you
- Industry trade media brands disappearing: A closer look
- InsureTech news: Slice testing rideshare app; Lifester to match consumers, agents; Decisely gets $60M boost; Lemonade expands to Illinois
- Millennial misconceptions of life insurance: a barrier to life ownership
- 4 tips for finding a career mentor
- AALU, GAMA launch partnership to unify advocacy efforts for appropriate tax treatment of life insurance
- New York fines Zenefits $1.2 million for unlicensed insurance sales