The Learning Process: A Survey
Complete this survey for a chance to win a new iPad mini!
Calling all insurance agents, brokers, and consultants - how do you learn about new insurance products and services? We want answers - and we’d like your input! You can help us by taking this survey. Our goal is to maintain a finger on the pulse of the latest methods and platforms used by industry insiders to generate a competitive edge. Eventually, we’ll be incorporating this information all in one place - for your benefit!
The results of the survey will go into a white paper - The Learning Process. The Learning Process will reveal the most popular and effective ways agents and producers learn about new products and services, and improve their businesses. By taking this survey, you will not only be helping us gauge how you conduct your business, but you’ll be contributing to this overall effort. Eventually, The Learning Process will serve as a handy guide to assist you in most effectively building up your practice. Plus, by taking the survey, you’ll be entered into a contest for the chance to win a new iPad mini.
- Genworth Financial announces net loss of $122 million in 4Q, $277 million for all of 2016
- ‘Moneyball’ for InsureTech: How CB Insights crunches data differently to identify what’s next
- Lemonade’s ‘Transparency Chronicles’ provide rare look inside a startup carrier’s metrics
- Maximizing the potential of the $12 trillion underinsured U.S. life market
- More Americans buying life insurance direct – and opting for term – than ever before
- February ‘Insure Your Love’ campaign looking for big social media boost
- Are you in a Success Rut?
- Allianz stakes claim as title sponsor for up-and-coming Drone Racing League