The Learning Process: A Survey
Complete this survey for a chance to win a new iPad mini!
Calling all insurance agents, brokers, and consultants - how do you learn about new insurance products and services? We want answers - and we’d like your input! You can help us by taking this survey. Our goal is to maintain a finger on the pulse of the latest methods and platforms used by industry insiders to generate a competitive edge. Eventually, we’ll be incorporating this information all in one place - for your benefit!
The results of the survey will go into a white paper - The Learning Process. The Learning Process will reveal the most popular and effective ways agents and producers learn about new products and services, and improve their businesses. By taking this survey, you will not only be helping us gauge how you conduct your business, but you’ll be contributing to this overall effort. Eventually, The Learning Process will serve as a handy guide to assist you in most effectively building up your practice. Plus, by taking the survey, you’ll be entered into a contest for the chance to win a new iPad mini.
- Political reaction: Republicans propose The American Health Care Act
- State Farm reports $1.2 billion pre-tax operating loss in 2016
- DOL aims for initial 60-day delay in fiduciary rule effective date
- Report aims to put a stop to ‘Use It and Lose It’ homeowner policies
- Most LTCI claims begin and end at home; insurers pay out $8.65 billion in 2016 claims, new data confirms
- 2nd annual ‘Insurance Careers Month’ trumpets fact 93% are proud to work in the industry; rallies recruiting efforts
- MetLife annuity and life products officially rebranded under Brighthouse Financial name
- 2017 health insurance trends: HSAs, wellness incentives and other tactics employers looking at to reduce costs