The Learning Process: A Survey
Complete this survey for a chance to win a new iPad mini!
Calling all insurance agents, brokers, and consultants - how do you learn about new insurance products and services? We want answers - and we’d like your input! You can help us by taking this survey. Our goal is to maintain a finger on the pulse of the latest methods and platforms used by industry insiders to generate a competitive edge. Eventually, we’ll be incorporating this information all in one place - for your benefit!
The results of the survey will go into a white paper - The Learning Process. The Learning Process will reveal the most popular and effective ways agents and producers learn about new products and services, and improve their businesses. By taking this survey, you will not only be helping us gauge how you conduct your business, but you’ll be contributing to this overall effort. Eventually, The Learning Process will serve as a handy guide to assist you in most effectively building up your practice. Plus, by taking the survey, you’ll be entered into a contest for the chance to win a new iPad mini.
- DOL Fiduciary Rule will go into effect June 9
- InsureTech Spotlight: Hurdlr app lets agents track income, expenses and taxes instantly
- Insurtech Updates: Launches, expansions, partnerships and more
- NAIFA launches LACP designation as new ‘gold standard’ for life and annuity professionals
- Partial Fiduciary Rule implementation starts Friday – with no enforcement
- Annuity sales decline in first quarter on DOL rule worries; variable, fixed sales forecast to drop 10-15% in 2017
- More than 8 in 10 advisors now use social media for marketing, researching prospects and building relationships
- Diversity, innovation top agenda at Women in Insurance Global Conference