The Learning Process: A Survey
Complete this survey for a chance to win a new iPad mini!
Calling all insurance agents, brokers, and consultants - how do you learn about new insurance products and services? We want answers - and we’d like your input! You can help us by taking this survey. Our goal is to maintain a finger on the pulse of the latest methods and platforms used by industry insiders to generate a competitive edge. Eventually, we’ll be incorporating this information all in one place - for your benefit!
The results of the survey will go into a white paper - The Learning Process. The Learning Process will reveal the most popular and effective ways agents and producers learn about new products and services, and improve their businesses. By taking this survey, you will not only be helping us gauge how you conduct your business, but you’ll be contributing to this overall effort. Eventually, The Learning Process will serve as a handy guide to assist you in most effectively building up your practice. Plus, by taking the survey, you’ll be entered into a contest for the chance to win a new iPad mini.
- Autonomous vehicles predicted to radically shrink auto insurance sector, change type, amount of coverage sold
- CBO: $321 billion reduction in deficit, 22 million more uninsured over next decade with new Senate health bill
- DOL wants more public input on Fiduciary Rule
- Something to think about on National Insurance Awareness Day: 37% of adults skip life insurance
- Trio of big storm systems lead to 42% drop in 1Q net income for P&C insurers
- MetLife’s individual life, annuity business spin off to Brighthouse clears final regulatory hurdle
- Medicare Advantage, Managed Medicaid enrollment up while other segments decline, MFA report finds
- Group disability insurers see 13.8% increase in new sales in 2016