As September begins, so begins another Life Insurance Awareness Month. If you still haven’t ramped up your own promotional efforts around LIAM, sponsor Life Happens reminds you there is still time to take advantage of the great resources this campaign has to offer.
Here are 3 quick ways to get in the LIAM game:
- Share a great and inspiring life insurance video message from LIAM spokesperson Anthony Anderson with your clients and prospects via this link in an email: www.lifehappens.org/anthony. Add a note and then follow up with a call.
- User these PREWRITTEN social media posts from our LIAM Social Media Calendar. There's one post for Facebook and one tweet for Twitter for every day in September. Check it out!
- Share a Real Life Story with someone who's not quite convinced that life insurance is the right answer to their question (How will my family manage financially if something happened to me?). These are powerful stories that move people to action. Click here.
There is no "heavy lifting" needed to take advantage of the great momentum that LIAM creates.
PLUS, if you'd like to see ALL the LIAM resources Life Happens has to offer AND how you can leverage them, watch this short on-demand webinar: LIAM Producer Resources.
To access the LIAM resources directly, go to www.lifehappens.org/liam and sign into your account, or create a free account if you don't have one already.
About Life Happens and Life Insurance Awareness Month: More than 40% of Americans have no life insurance, according to the 2015 Insurance Barometer Study by Life Happens and LIMRA. That’s why each September Life Happens coordinates Life Insurance Awareness Month. This industry-wide campaign is aimed at educating Americans about the importance of life insurance and helping them get the coverage they need. This campaign also offers you the perfect opportunity to talk to people in your community about their life insurance needs. Life Happens offers you a wide range of tools and resources to make that job easier. Learn more at www.lifehappens.org/liam.
- Political reaction: Republicans propose The American Health Care Act
- State Farm reports $1.2 billion pre-tax operating loss in 2016
- DOL aims for initial 60-day delay in fiduciary rule effective date
- Report aims to put a stop to ‘Use It and Lose It’ homeowner policies
- Most LTCI claims begin and end at home; insurers pay out $8.65 billion in 2016 claims, new data confirms
- Record-setting fixed, FIA sales in 2016 can’t keep overall annuity sales from 6% decline
- 2nd annual ‘Insurance Careers Month’ trumpets fact 93% are proud to work in the industry; rallies recruiting efforts
- MetLife annuity and life products officially rebranded under Brighthouse Financial name