As September begins, so begins another Life Insurance Awareness Month. If you still haven’t ramped up your own promotional efforts around LIAM, sponsor Life Happens reminds you there is still time to take advantage of the great resources this campaign has to offer.
Here are 3 quick ways to get in the LIAM game:
- Share a great and inspiring life insurance video message from LIAM spokesperson Anthony Anderson with your clients and prospects via this link in an email: www.lifehappens.org/anthony. Add a note and then follow up with a call.
- User these PREWRITTEN social media posts from our LIAM Social Media Calendar. There's one post for Facebook and one tweet for Twitter for every day in September. Check it out!
- Share a Real Life Story with someone who's not quite convinced that life insurance is the right answer to their question (How will my family manage financially if something happened to me?). These are powerful stories that move people to action. Click here.
There is no "heavy lifting" needed to take advantage of the great momentum that LIAM creates.
PLUS, if you'd like to see ALL the LIAM resources Life Happens has to offer AND how you can leverage them, watch this short on-demand webinar: LIAM Producer Resources.
To access the LIAM resources directly, go to www.lifehappens.org/liam and sign into your account, or create a free account if you don't have one already.
About Life Happens and Life Insurance Awareness Month: More than 40% of Americans have no life insurance, according to the 2015 Insurance Barometer Study by Life Happens and LIMRA. That’s why each September Life Happens coordinates Life Insurance Awareness Month. This industry-wide campaign is aimed at educating Americans about the importance of life insurance and helping them get the coverage they need. This campaign also offers you the perfect opportunity to talk to people in your community about their life insurance needs. Life Happens offers you a wide range of tools and resources to make that job easier. Learn more at www.lifehappens.org/liam.
- Phase II of Fiduciary Rule implementation to be delayed 18 months
- Prudential restructures U.S. life and annuity business in effort to expand customer value proposition
- Next wave of fee-based FIAs hit the market
- 4 Real Life Stories: Life Happens honors agents for exhibiting outstanding client service
- Optional benefits: Changing a ‘no’ to a ‘yes’
- Despite increasing risks, cyber insurance remains largely disregarded by those who need it most
- U.S. life and health direct premiums expected to decline for the first time in 4 years
- New study provides insight into benefits challenges facing HR professionals