As September begins, so begins another Life Insurance Awareness Month. If you still haven’t ramped up your own promotional efforts around LIAM, sponsor Life Happens reminds you there is still time to take advantage of the great resources this campaign has to offer.
Here are 3 quick ways to get in the LIAM game:
- Share a great and inspiring life insurance video message from LIAM spokesperson Anthony Anderson with your clients and prospects via this link in an email: www.lifehappens.org/anthony. Add a note and then follow up with a call.
- User these PREWRITTEN social media posts from our LIAM Social Media Calendar. There's one post for Facebook and one tweet for Twitter for every day in September. Check it out!
- Share a Real Life Story with someone who's not quite convinced that life insurance is the right answer to their question (How will my family manage financially if something happened to me?). These are powerful stories that move people to action. Click here.
There is no "heavy lifting" needed to take advantage of the great momentum that LIAM creates.
PLUS, if you'd like to see ALL the LIAM resources Life Happens has to offer AND how you can leverage them, watch this short on-demand webinar: LIAM Producer Resources.
To access the LIAM resources directly, go to www.lifehappens.org/liam and sign into your account, or create a free account if you don't have one already.
About Life Happens and Life Insurance Awareness Month: More than 40% of Americans have no life insurance, according to the 2015 Insurance Barometer Study by Life Happens and LIMRA. That’s why each September Life Happens coordinates Life Insurance Awareness Month. This industry-wide campaign is aimed at educating Americans about the importance of life insurance and helping them get the coverage they need. This campaign also offers you the perfect opportunity to talk to people in your community about their life insurance needs. Life Happens offers you a wide range of tools and resources to make that job easier. Learn more at www.lifehappens.org/liam.
- Millennials' love/hate relationship with insurance
- Glad you asked: The 5 most important things to know about life insurance
- "Do-It-Yourselfers" not as capable as they think at managing finances
- Carriers using simplified issue to tap into uninsured market
- May's Disability Insurance Awareness Month campaigns focus on younger working adults; small business owners
- 5 reasons to immediately ramp up your efforts to recruit female advisors
- Med Supp market sees 6% growth in 2016 according to new data
- Consumers want simple, transparent life insurance buying options: 2017 Insurance Barometer Study