Latest in Personal UmbrellaMore Articles >>
Joint Vertafore and Hanover Research study finds that despite digital disruption challenges, increases in IT budgets and adoption of business software at independent agencies demonstrate a renewed sense of optimism.
A sizable recent civil judgment stemming from a collision at a ski area underscores the versatility of homeowners and renters insurance, where the general liability provisions are frequently overlooked by consumers.
Industry applauding his advocacy efforts during a near 10-year tenure; new role at University of South Carolina will allow him to educate and attract talent to the insurance industry.
Personal Umbrella Forums Topics
Hi, I have a client that owns a home that's insured with a surplus lines carrier. Do you know of a standalone umbrella carrier that will write this? Thanks in advance....
I have a prospect that I'm trying to pick up the rest of his business, and he's needing an umbrella. He had a large fire loss in 2013 ($1.3m paid), due to the damage of adjoining townhomes. My only market for non-standard umbrella's has declined (Appalachian Underwriters). Anyone else know of a market? Thanks! *I should mention, this is in Texas....
Any markets, specifically in CA, that will write personal umbrella for client with a DUI, _*AND*_ will accept underlying auto BI of 250/500? Every market I have checked with has either declined or require 500/500 BI when a DUI is present. I tried searching the forums and this hasn't been addressed since 2011. Thanks!...
Most Popular Articles
- Millennials' love/hate relationship with insurance
- Glad you asked: The 5 most important things to know about life insurance
- "Do-It-Yourselfers" not as capable as they think at managing finances
- May's Disability Insurance Awareness Month campaigns focus on younger working adults; small business owners
- Med Supp market sees 6% growth in 2016 according to new data
- FINRA Chair: Even if Trump repeals Fiduciary Rule, it has already reshaped industry
- Digitization ensuring insurance is no longer a costly headache
- Leigh Ann Pusey stepping down as AIA’s President and CEO