Latest in Personal UmbrellaMore Articles >>
Joint Vertafore and Hanover Research study finds that despite digital disruption challenges, increases in IT budgets and adoption of business software at independent agencies demonstrate a renewed sense of optimism.
A sizable recent civil judgment stemming from a collision at a ski area underscores the versatility of homeowners and renters insurance, where the general liability provisions are frequently overlooked by consumers.
Industry applauding his advocacy efforts during a near 10-year tenure; new role at University of South Carolina will allow him to educate and attract talent to the insurance industry.
Personal Umbrella Forums Topics
Hello all! I'm looking for a market that will take a standalone $5 million personal umbrella with a large previous loss. I struck out with my normal non-standard umbrella market. Any ideas? Thanks!...
If I own a rental home and title it in an llc, will my pul with Allstate cover it or would I have to get a commercial umbrella? I have gotten conflicting answers....
Hi, I have a client that owns a home that's insured with a surplus lines carrier. Do you know of a standalone umbrella carrier that will write this? Thanks in advance....
I have a prospect that I'm trying to pick up the rest of his business, and he's needing an umbrella. He had a large fire loss in 2013 ($1.3m paid), due to the damage of adjoining townhomes. My only market for non-standard umbrella's has declined (Appalachian Underwriters). Anyone else know of a market? Thanks! *I should mention, this is in Texas....
Any markets, specifically in CA, that will write personal umbrella for client with a DUI, _*AND*_ will accept underlying auto BI of 250/500? Every market I have checked with has either declined or require 500/500 BI when a DUI is present. I tried searching the forums and this hasn't been addressed since 2011. Thanks!...
Most Popular Articles
- Small businesses big winner with reinstatement of Health Reimbursement Arrangements
- Insuretech startups Hippo, Lemonade on the attack against agents who sell homeowners coverage in California
- 4 industry trends to watch for in 2017
- Shopping up, enrollment channels shift for Medicare Part D as more consumers rely on brokers
- Why companies can’t get marketing right
- Optimism rebounding among independent P&C agencies; leads to aggressive growth plans in 2017
- Lessons from the U.K.’s bold new retirement initiatives
- Annual review of client needs only makes sense