Latest in Personal UmbrellaMore Articles >>
Joint Vertafore and Hanover Research study finds that despite digital disruption challenges, increases in IT budgets and adoption of business software at independent agencies demonstrate a renewed sense of optimism.
A sizable recent civil judgment stemming from a collision at a ski area underscores the versatility of homeowners and renters insurance, where the general liability provisions are frequently overlooked by consumers.
Industry applauding his advocacy efforts during a near 10-year tenure; new role at University of South Carolina will allow him to educate and attract talent to the insurance industry.
Personal Umbrella Forums Topics
If I own a rental home and title it in an llc, will my pul with Allstate cover it or would I have to get a commercial umbrella? I have gotten conflicting answers....
Hi, I have a client that owns a home that's insured with a surplus lines carrier. Do you know of a standalone umbrella carrier that will write this? Thanks in advance....
I have a prospect that I'm trying to pick up the rest of his business, and he's needing an umbrella. He had a large fire loss in 2013 ($1.3m paid), due to the damage of adjoining townhomes. My only market for non-standard umbrella's has declined (Appalachian Underwriters). Anyone else know of a market? Thanks! *I should mention, this is in Texas....
Any markets, specifically in CA, that will write personal umbrella for client with a DUI, _*AND*_ will accept underlying auto BI of 250/500? Every market I have checked with has either declined or require 500/500 BI when a DUI is present. I tried searching the forums and this hasn't been addressed since 2011. Thanks!...
Most Popular Articles
- Political reaction: Republicans propose The American Health Care Act
- State Farm reports $1.2 billion pre-tax operating loss in 2016
- DOL aims for initial 60-day delay in fiduciary rule effective date
- Report aims to put a stop to ‘Use It and Lose It’ homeowner policies
- Most LTCI claims begin and end at home; insurers pay out $8.65 billion in 2016 claims, new data confirms
- Record-setting fixed, FIA sales in 2016 can’t keep overall annuity sales from 6% decline
- 2nd annual ‘Insurance Careers Month’ trumpets fact 93% are proud to work in the industry; rallies recruiting efforts
- MetLife annuity and life products officially rebranded under Brighthouse Financial name