Latest in Practice BuildingMore Articles >>
Entrepreneur Lauren Davenport shares her advice for both finding a mentor and getting the most out of the relationship.
Agents often miss the warning signs that all is not well. Mostly unspoken, these are the “no sale signals” prospects send when they’re dissatisfied with an agent. Being aware of them can help them from occurring in the first place.
Cybersecurity watch: Insurance agents and brokers could be subject to New York’s sweeping new regulationThe Empire State’s new cyber security regulation, which went into effect March 1, implements mandatory standards to counter the growing threat of cyber attacks. Insurance agencies meeting certain size requirements are subject to compliance.
A closer look at what kind of perks and workplace philosophies helped these seven companies make the elite list, including one that claims the “world’s tallest symbol of freedom.”
New proposal announced March 1 would give DOL, Trump Administration time to work on rescinding or revising the controversial rule before its original April 10 compliance date.
2nd annual ‘Insurance Careers Month’ trumpets fact 93% are proud to work in the industry; rallies recruiting effortsFledgling effort looks to rally industry professionals to actively recruit – something a recent survey of young risk and insurance professionals found nearly 3 in 4 have done at least once already.
New study says people trust insurance brokers and financial advisors least with their personal data; 1 in 4 think their personal data will be compromised this year, and nearly half of Americans expect New York’s proposed cybersecurity regulation to impact the rest of the country.
Too many producers have a tough time getting their prospecting engine running smoothly. For the time they invest in it, the payoffs are often negligible, which is why they avoid it. Here’s how to engage prospects so they want to find you.
Practice Building Forums Topics
Most Popular Articles
- Political reaction: Republicans propose The American Health Care Act
- State Farm reports $1.2 billion pre-tax operating loss in 2016
- Why prospecting fails and what to do about it
- DOL aims for initial 60-day delay in fiduciary rule effective date
- Report aims to put a stop to ‘Use It and Lose It’ homeowner policies
- Most LTCI claims begin and end at home; insurers pay out $8.65 billion in 2016 claims, new data confirms
- Record-setting fixed, FIA sales in 2016 can’t keep overall annuity sales from 6% decline
- 2nd annual ‘Insurance Careers Month’ trumpets fact 93% are proud to work in the industry; rallies recruiting efforts