Latest in Practice BuildingMore Articles >>
A critical look at seven sales pitches for which the expiration date has come and gone. It’s a good idea for salespeople to make sure their pitches are always fresh, appropriate and effective.
One prime example of how insurance powers innovation in the business world is the protection that can be provided by cyber attack coverage. Cyber insurance – a product still in its relative infancy with crucial defenses that many companies have yet to grasp – provides an exciting growth opportunity for agents who can convey its value to clients.
Safeco recently surveyed 600 independent agents around the country to learn how they agents roles and priorities are changing, what they think will be important in the near future and how they are preparing for tomorrow.
Employees have embraced the program, which encourages them to take time away from work when they need it without limit. The goal is to operate at their highest level at work while providing the best service to clients.
Comments – some due by July 21 – seek input on whether to delay the Jan. 1 full implementation date and suggestions for streamlining the Rule’s major provisions.
There are many ways to help clients feel valued—to demonstrate that we not only appreciate their business but we also care about them and their needs. Here are 20 of them.
Web and social prospecting are on the rise; 83% of high-growth sales organizations already use five or more sales technologies.
Expanded definition of who is a fiduciary and impartial conduct standards set to take effect June 9, but DOL won’t enforce provisions until start of next year.
Practice Building Forums Topics
Most Popular Articles
- 2016 FMO Executive Outlook, Part I: The M&A climate, planning for the DOL Fiduciary Rule, other key challenges
- Prudential restructures U.S. life and annuity business in effort to expand customer value proposition
- What it takes to be an ‘Agent for the Future’
- Next wave of fee-based FIAs hit the market
- 4 Real Life Stories: Life Happens honors agents for exhibiting outstanding client service
- Optional benefits: Changing a ‘no’ to a ‘yes’
- U.S. life and health direct premiums expected to decline for the first time in 4 years
- New study provides insight into benefits challenges facing HR professionals