Latest in Practice BuildingMore Articles >>
There are many ways to help clients feel valued—to demonstrate that we not only appreciate their business but we also care about them and their needs. Here are 20 of them.
Web and social prospecting are on the rise; 83% of high-growth sales organizations already use five or more sales technologies.
Expanded definition of who is a fiduciary and impartial conduct standards set to take effect June 9, but DOL won’t enforce provisions until start of next year.
The new designation, officially launched during this week’s MDRT Annual Meeting 2017 in Orlando, is for life and annuity professionals who exemplify excellence in industry knowledge and ethical business practices.
Next week’s event in New York’s Times Square will feature insight from experts versed in diversity, inclusion and the role of advancing technology and business innovations.
Buyers' appetite for quality firms shows no sign of shrinking, but agency valuations likely have reached peak, report says.
More than 8 in 10 advisors now use social media for marketing, researching prospects and building relationshipsResearch from LIMRA shows social media is an increasingly common communication vehicle in the financial services industry.
Time saving, mobile-first financial product for self-employed workforce has lots of benefits for independent producers.
Practice Building Forums Topics
Most Popular Articles
- Insurtech Updates: Launches, expansions, partnerships and more
- NAIFA launches LACP designation as new ‘gold standard’ for life and annuity professionals
- Partial Fiduciary Rule implementation starts Friday – with no enforcement
- How estate tax repeal could impact life insurance sales, retention
- More than 8 in 10 advisors now use social media for marketing, researching prospects and building relationships
- Resources being rolled out to help with partial Fiduciary Rule compliance
- Best-ever start to a year for indexed life sales, new report says
- Diversity, innovation top agenda at Women in Insurance Global Conference