Latest in Practice BuildingMore Articles >>
Being a good presenter can set you apart from the competition, but all too often a lack of confidence in speaking skills sabotages even a superbly prepared presentation. Here are seven rules to help nervous presenters build confidence.
Insurance professionals will gather at the 2017 Life Insurance Conference later this month in Orlando to learn more about how to overcome these misconceptions.
Velocify’s just-released survey of salespeople and marketers across industries supports a strategic focus on purchased leads.
AALU, GAMA launch partnership to unify advocacy efforts for appropriate tax treatment of life insuranceAnnouncement made at GAMA’s LAMP Conference will allow leading insurance distribution organizations to share their core strengths as they advocate for sustainable tax policy.
Commentary from Insurance Forums Executive Editor Brian Anderson about news this week that more industry trade magazine titles – and a couple of well-known website brands – have been shuttered as content is integrated into another brand.
Entrepreneur Lauren Davenport shares her advice for both finding a mentor and getting the most out of the relationship.
Agents often miss the warning signs that all is not well. Mostly unspoken, these are the “no sale signals” prospects send when they’re dissatisfied with an agent. Being aware of them can help them from occurring in the first place.
Cybersecurity watch: Insurance agents and brokers could be subject to New York’s sweeping new regulationThe Empire State’s new cyber security regulation, which went into effect March 1, implements mandatory standards to counter the growing threat of cyber attacks. Insurance agencies meeting certain size requirements are subject to compliance.
Practice Building Forums Topics
Most Popular Articles
- The ‘no sale’ signals: Why prospects won’t buy from you
- Industry trade media brands disappearing: A closer look
- InsureTech news: Slice testing rideshare app; Lifester to match consumers, agents; Decisely gets $60M boost; Lemonade expands to Illinois
- Millennial misconceptions of life insurance: a barrier to life ownership
- AALU, GAMA launch partnership to unify advocacy efforts for appropriate tax treatment of life insurance
- 4 tips for finding a career mentor
- New York fines Zenefits $1.2 million for unlicensed insurance sales
- National Retirement Planning Week in full swing with bevy of resources for advisors and consumers