FAIRFAX, Va. — The National Association of Independent Life Brokerage Agencies (NAILBA) will present its 34th annual meeting this week in Orlando, Fla., which will kick off with a “state of the industry” opening general session panel discussion focused on defining the future role of carriers and general agencies.
Scheduled for Nov. 19-21 at the JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes, NAILBA 34 will bring together the wholesale life insurance distribution industry, including representatives from brokerage general agencies, carriers, and insurance industry vendors. NAILBA's meeting is the premier annual event in the independent wholesale insurance brokerage community.
NAILBA 34 program highlights include:
- An Opening General Session featuring a State of the Industry Panel of the leaders in brokerage;
- Announcement of the Douglas Mooers Award of Excellence recipient at the Mooers Award Dinner, featuring dinner entertainment by comedian Vic Cohen;
- Workshops addressing topics including the RAF underwriting forecast, a content marketing roundtable, LTCi new business pricing, multi-cultural marketing, and more;
- An all-new half-day Innovation Workshop on Wednesday, Nov. 18, targeted toward helping participants improve their content marketing and digital media skills;
- A Closing General Session on Friday afternoon, Nov. 20, featuring a keynote by former Navy SEAL Robert O'Neill and recognition of the NAILBA Charitable Foundation's 2015 Grantees;
- The NAILBA Charitable Foundation Silent and Live Auction, during the Closing Reception on Friday, Nov. 21;
- A lively Exhibit Hall with more than 100 booths; and several other happenings.
"The NAILBA Annual Meeting is a highlight of the year for many people in the brokerage community," shared David Long, NAILBA Chairman. "I'm confident that the networking opportunities, a lively exhibit hall and the outstanding educational program will deliver on the promise of a fantastic Annual Meeting."
Registration is limited to NAILBA members, exhibitors, sponsors and approved members of the trade press to encourage meaningful interaction and networking. Complete program details and a final meeting program are available at www.nailba.org/nailba34.
NAILBA is the premiere insurance industry organization promoting financial security and consumer choice through the use of independent brokerage distribution. NAILBA serves as the national association of life, health and annuity insurance distributors. For more information visit www.nailba.org.
- Coverage for life ... provided you don't live past 100
- Pacific Life takeover of former Genworth Lynchburg life operation helps stabilize the term market
- When technology enables sleazy marketing practices
- For first time ever, more Americans covered by employment-based life insurance than by individual
- MDRT appoints Pittman as its 92nd President; New York Life continues to dominate U.S. membership
- Need for coverage on display in the stories of 2017 Life Lessons Scholarship award recipients
- LIAM updates: Podcast debunks 5 myths about life insurance; Guardian releases educational videos
- Less than half of employed Americans have workplace group life coverage