Latest in Hiring/StaffingMore Articles >>
Is your agency in the market for new office space? Whether you need more space due to growth, a more suitable location, more modern space equipped for today’s technology, expert Tere Blanca explains how to navigate the complexities of aligning your office space with your business goals.
New study explores Broker-Dealers’ views on impact of DOL fiduciary rule; impact predicted to be worst for smaller firms.
New research debunks insurance’s “boring” perception among young professionals while providing a roadmap for engaging the next generation of talent in the industry.
John Hancock completes transaction with Transamerica, expanding its Signator Investors Broker-DealerSignator grows assets under administration to nearly $50 billion, gains more than 800 advisors and 80 employees after John Hancock Financial Network completes its acquisition of certain Transamerica Financial Advisors, Inc. assets.
Career agent recruiting ramps up: New York Life hikes recruiting goal as other news impacts career agency systemA particular focus on hiring more women and multicultural agents is part of NYL’s stated goal of hiring more than 3,700 new agents, announced not long after MassMutual’s acquisition of the nearly 4,000 MetLife Premier Client Group agents. Meanwhile, PennMutual opens 3 new offices so far in 2016 and new LIMRA research reveals the top 10 carriers accounted for 78% of new agent hires in 2015.
Former GamePlan, Allianz Life exec to succeed Bill McCarty at the Panora, Iowa-based IMO, effective March 1.
The right planning can limit discord when personal and professional roles mix. Here are four ways to address the thorny issues that can arise when family and business mix, courtesy of father-son advisor team Ken and Alex Sutherland of LifePlan Group.
New survey says proposed DOL rule could have big impact on distribution while attracting and retaining Millennials is another concern.
Hiring/Staffing Forums Topics
Most Popular Articles
- Aetna-Humana merger blocked by federal judge; decision on Anthem-Cigna deal up next
- ‘Moneyball’ for InsureTech: How CB Insights crunches data differently to identify what’s next
- Factors driving the growth of the income annuity market
- Lemonade’s ‘Transparency Chronicles’ provide rare look inside a startup carrier’s metrics
- February ‘Insure Your Love’ campaign looking for big social media boost
- Agent Success with Call Marketing
- Allianz stakes claim as title sponsor for up-and-coming Drone Racing League
- Small business owners have big plans for 2017