Latest in Hiring/StaffingMore Articles >>
Safeco recently surveyed 600 independent agents around the country to learn how they agents roles and priorities are changing, what they think will be important in the near future and how they are preparing for tomorrow.
In a historically male-dominated industry, we are now seeing increasingly larger numbers of successful women. Forward-thinking leaders are recognizing the business case for making an intentional and immediate effort to hire more women for their agencies.
A closer look at what kind of perks and workplace philosophies helped these seven companies make the elite list, including one that claims the “world’s tallest symbol of freedom.”
Is your agency in the market for new office space? Whether you need more space due to growth, a more suitable location, more modern space equipped for today’s technology, expert Tere Blanca explains how to navigate the complexities of aligning your office space with your business goals.
New study explores Broker-Dealers’ views on impact of DOL fiduciary rule; impact predicted to be worst for smaller firms.
New research debunks insurance’s “boring” perception among young professionals while providing a roadmap for engaging the next generation of talent in the industry.
John Hancock completes transaction with Transamerica, expanding its Signator Investors Broker-DealerSignator grows assets under administration to nearly $50 billion, gains more than 800 advisors and 80 employees after John Hancock Financial Network completes its acquisition of certain Transamerica Financial Advisors, Inc. assets.
Career agent recruiting ramps up: New York Life hikes recruiting goal as other news impacts career agency systemA particular focus on hiring more women and multicultural agents is part of NYL’s stated goal of hiring more than 3,700 new agents, announced not long after MassMutual’s acquisition of the nearly 4,000 MetLife Premier Client Group agents. Meanwhile, PennMutual opens 3 new offices so far in 2016 and new LIMRA research reveals the top 10 carriers accounted for 78% of new agent hires in 2015.
Hiring/Staffing Forums Topics
Most Popular Articles
- 2016 FMO Executive Outlook, Part I: The M&A climate, planning for the DOL Fiduciary Rule, other key challenges
- Prudential restructures U.S. life and annuity business in effort to expand customer value proposition
- What it takes to be an ‘Agent for the Future’
- Next wave of fee-based FIAs hit the market
- 4 Real Life Stories: Life Happens honors agents for exhibiting outstanding client service
- Optional benefits: Changing a ‘no’ to a ‘yes’
- U.S. life and health direct premiums expected to decline for the first time in 4 years
- New study provides insight into benefits challenges facing HR professionals