The insurance industry is undergoing a long overdue change. A growing middle class is surfacing as a huge under-insured market, retirees are clamoring for financial management, millennials are flocking online to shop for insurance, and low-cost, tech-enabled producers are challenging established players. Amid the flux, how are insurance agents coming up with marketing a wider range of products and attracting a tech savvy generation?
This is the premise behind a new poll being conducted by KnownCircle, a leading social referral network for professional services providers, and they are asking Insurance Forums members to help by participating in the brief, two-minute survey.
Insurance agents are being polled to discover:
• What are the top channels of marketing for agents and brokers;
• What are the most effective lead generation sources;
• How businesses are leveraging social media, and its impact on business;
• New technologies agencies are leveraging
The data will be analyzed, broken down by state and business size, and published in an “Insurance Marketing Trends Study” that will be shared via email with those who participate in the survey.
Please click here to take the survey.
- Small businesses big winner with reinstatement of Health Reimbursement Arrangements
- Insuretech startups Hippo, Lemonade on the attack against agents who sell homeowners coverage in California
- 4 industry trends to watch for in 2017
- Shopping up, enrollment channels shift for Medicare Part D as more consumers rely on brokers
- Why companies can’t get marketing right
- Optimism rebounding among independent P&C agencies; leads to aggressive growth plans in 2017
- Lessons from the U.K.’s bold new retirement initiatives
- Annual review of client needs only makes sense