The insurance industry is undergoing a long overdue change. A growing middle class is surfacing as a huge under-insured market, retirees are clamoring for financial management, millennials are flocking online to shop for insurance, and low-cost, tech-enabled producers are challenging established players. Amid the flux, how are insurance agents coming up with marketing a wider range of products and attracting a tech savvy generation?
This is the premise behind a new poll being conducted by KnownCircle, a leading social referral network for professional services providers, and they are asking Insurance Forums members to help by participating in the brief, two-minute survey.
Insurance agents are being polled to discover:
• What are the top channels of marketing for agents and brokers;
• What are the most effective lead generation sources;
• How businesses are leveraging social media, and its impact on business;
• New technologies agencies are leveraging
The data will be analyzed, broken down by state and business size, and published in an “Insurance Marketing Trends Study” that will be shared via email with those who participate in the survey.
Please click here to take the survey.
- Genworth Financial announces net loss of $122 million in 4Q, $277 million for all of 2016
- ‘Moneyball’ for InsureTech: How CB Insights crunches data differently to identify what’s next
- Lemonade’s ‘Transparency Chronicles’ provide rare look inside a startup carrier’s metrics
- Maximizing the potential of the $12 trillion underinsured U.S. life market
- More Americans buying life insurance direct – and opting for term – than ever before
- February ‘Insure Your Love’ campaign looking for big social media boost
- Are you in a Success Rut?
- Allianz stakes claim as title sponsor for up-and-coming Drone Racing League