The insurance industry is undergoing a long overdue change. A growing middle class is surfacing as a huge under-insured market, retirees are clamoring for financial management, millennials are flocking online to shop for insurance, and low-cost, tech-enabled producers are challenging established players. Amid the flux, how are insurance agents coming up with marketing a wider range of products and attracting a tech savvy generation?
This is the premise behind a new poll being conducted by KnownCircle, a leading social referral network for professional services providers, and they are asking Insurance Forums members to help by participating in the brief, two-minute survey.
Insurance agents are being polled to discover:
• What are the top channels of marketing for agents and brokers;
• What are the most effective lead generation sources;
• How businesses are leveraging social media, and its impact on business;
• New technologies agencies are leveraging
The data will be analyzed, broken down by state and business size, and published in an “Insurance Marketing Trends Study” that will be shared via email with those who participate in the survey.
Please click here to take the survey.
- Agents Behaving Badly Part II
- Surprise! Do your clients know how Social Security income is taxed?
- Millennials’ love/hate relationship with insurance
- Bigger investment in purchased leads drives higher revenue and faster growth, new report affirms
- InsureTech news: Slice testing rideshare app; Lifester to match consumers, agents; Decisely gets $60M boost; Lemonade expands to Illinois
- Present your way to the top: 7 rules for building confidence
- Industry trade media brands disappearing: A closer look
- Millennial misconceptions of life insurance: a barrier to life ownership