2014 Email Marketing Playbook For Insurance Agents
Join us for the highly anticipated follow-up to the 2014 Online Marketing Playbook presentation with an in depth look into email marketing in the upcoming 2014 Email Marketing Playbook For Insurance Agents webinar presentation.
For decades email marketing has been at the foundation of many of the most successful online marketing campaigns. Find out why email marketing is more important than ever and learn how to integrate it with everything else you are doing online.
Stewart Logan, founder of XOPPA marketing automation tools, is our expert panelist that will be joining me for this webinar. His 9 years experience as an insurance agent along with his in depth knowledge of email marketing and marketing automation will leave you with all the steps you need to know to enhance your existing campaigns or build your very first one.
The webinar is 100% free, and it's going to fill up very fast. Register right now and we will save a spot for you.
- Political reaction: Republicans propose The American Health Care Act
- State Farm reports $1.2 billion pre-tax operating loss in 2016
- DOL aims for initial 60-day delay in fiduciary rule effective date
- Report aims to put a stop to ‘Use It and Lose It’ homeowner policies
- Most LTCI claims begin and end at home; insurers pay out $8.65 billion in 2016 claims, new data confirms
- Record-setting fixed, FIA sales in 2016 can’t keep overall annuity sales from 6% decline
- 2nd annual ‘Insurance Careers Month’ trumpets fact 93% are proud to work in the industry; rallies recruiting efforts
- MetLife annuity and life products officially rebranded under Brighthouse Financial name