Free Webinar: Maximizing Insurance Agency Productivity
How to Add 10 Hours to Your Week Without Working Longer
Technology tools are great, but do they actually help you get more done? Insurance technology authority Steve Anderson will explore ways you can add at least 10 more hours of productivity to your work week without working longer.
Using examples from his own experience as well as common insurance agency issues, Steve shares eight ways to add 10 hours to your week without working longer so you have time for the things that matter to you the most.
Date: January 30th
Time: 3:00 PM, EST
Steve Anderson has been a licensed independent agent for 30 years and is Executive Editor of The Anderson Agency Report (TAAR), a 24 page monthly newsletter dedicated to providing independent agents with the insurance technology information they need to more effectively manage and grow their agencies. He is also president of The Anderson Network, Inc. which was formed to help agents and brokers maximize productivity and profits using practical technology. Steve is a prolific writer who is known for his knack for translating “geek speak” into easily understood language. Steve is Dean of the School of Technology for the IIABA Virtual University and a member of the national faculty for the Society of Certified Insurance Counselors.
- 2016 FMO Executive Outlook, Part I: The M&A climate, planning for the DOL Fiduciary Rule, other key challenges
- Prudential restructures U.S. life and annuity business in effort to expand customer value proposition
- Next wave of fee-based FIAs hit the market
- 4 Real Life Stories: Life Happens honors agents for exhibiting outstanding client service
- Optional benefits: Changing a ‘no’ to a ‘yes’
- Despite increasing risks, cyber insurance remains largely disregarded by those who need it most
- U.S. life and health direct premiums expected to decline for the first time in 4 years
- New study provides insight into benefits challenges facing HR professionals