Free Webinar: Maximizing Insurance Agency Productivity
How to Add 10 Hours to Your Week Without Working Longer
Technology tools are great, but do they actually help you get more done? Insurance technology authority Steve Anderson will explore ways you can add at least 10 more hours of productivity to your work week without working longer.
Using examples from his own experience as well as common insurance agency issues, Steve shares eight ways to add 10 hours to your week without working longer so you have time for the things that matter to you the most.
Date: January 30th
Time: 3:00 PM, EST
Steve Anderson has been a licensed independent agent for 30 years and is Executive Editor of The Anderson Agency Report (TAAR), a 24 page monthly newsletter dedicated to providing independent agents with the insurance technology information they need to more effectively manage and grow their agencies. He is also president of The Anderson Network, Inc. which was formed to help agents and brokers maximize productivity and profits using practical technology. Steve is a prolific writer who is known for his knack for translating “geek speak” into easily understood language. Steve is Dean of the School of Technology for the IIABA Virtual University and a member of the national faculty for the Society of Certified Insurance Counselors.
- Small businesses big winner with reinstatement of Health Reimbursement Arrangements
- Insuretech startups Hippo, Lemonade on the attack against agents who sell homeowners coverage in California
- 4 industry trends to watch for in 2017
- Why companies can’t get marketing right
- Optimism rebounding among independent P&C agencies; leads to aggressive growth plans in 2017
- Lessons from the U.K.’s bold new retirement initiatives
- Annual review of client needs only makes sense
- Why more advisors are turning to a holistic retirement planning approach