Free Webinar: Maximizing Insurance Agency Productivity
How to Add 10 Hours to Your Week Without Working Longer
Technology tools are great, but do they actually help you get more done? Insurance technology authority Steve Anderson will explore ways you can add at least 10 more hours of productivity to your work week without working longer.
Using examples from his own experience as well as common insurance agency issues, Steve shares eight ways to add 10 hours to your week without working longer so you have time for the things that matter to you the most.
Date: January 30th
Time: 3:00 PM, EST
Steve Anderson has been a licensed independent agent for 30 years and is Executive Editor of The Anderson Agency Report (TAAR), a 24 page monthly newsletter dedicated to providing independent agents with the insurance technology information they need to more effectively manage and grow their agencies. He is also president of The Anderson Network, Inc. which was formed to help agents and brokers maximize productivity and profits using practical technology. Steve is a prolific writer who is known for his knack for translating “geek speak” into easily understood language. Steve is Dean of the School of Technology for the IIABA Virtual University and a member of the national faculty for the Society of Certified Insurance Counselors.
- Political reaction: Republicans propose The American Health Care Act
- State Farm reports $1.2 billion pre-tax operating loss in 2016
- DOL aims for initial 60-day delay in fiduciary rule effective date
- Report aims to put a stop to ‘Use It and Lose It’ homeowner policies
- Most LTCI claims begin and end at home; insurers pay out $8.65 billion in 2016 claims, new data confirms
- Record-setting fixed, FIA sales in 2016 can’t keep overall annuity sales from 6% decline
- 2nd annual ‘Insurance Careers Month’ trumpets fact 93% are proud to work in the industry; rallies recruiting efforts
- MetLife annuity and life products officially rebranded under Brighthouse Financial name