WOODSTOCK, Ga. – GamePlan Financial Marketing, LLC (GamePlan) has announced that as of February 2, fellow Field Marketing Organization (FMO) 3-Mentors, Inc., is joining forces with the GamePlan team.
3-Mentors, headquartered in Suwanee, Ga., was founded in 2006 by Gary Reed, David Gaylor, and Rodney Harris, three highly successful financial professionals with a goal to build a FMO focused on the development, testing, and sharing of innovative and highly successful sales and marketing practices. This unique, financial professional-focused approach has led to significant and sustained growth throughout its 9-year history.
“We recognize it’s now time to take 3-Mentors to the next level,” Gary Reed said in a Feb. 4 statement announcing the merger. “After significant discussions and reflection, we’ve decided that in order to continue to provide our financial professionals with the very best resources that a marketing organization can offer, we must partner with a larger organization that shares our fundamental values and goals. We’ve found that partner in GamePlan.”
Steve Bates, GamePlan President, shared his excitement, “We are thrilled to welcome Gary, David, Rodney, and their team of talented 3-Mentors associates, as well as each of the 3-Mentors producers to the GamePlan family,” Steve stated. “This is an exciting opportunity for the producers of both organizations. With the addition of 3-Mentors and its highly effective sales and marketing programs, GamePlan is now poised to provide the strongest, well-rounded value proposition in the industry. More truly is better, and we will continue to strive to bring more opportunity and more success in every way we can to our valued producers.”
GamePlan was founded in 1992 by two independent insurance producers who wanted to help other independent producers grow their practice. In 2015, GamePlan completed a merger with Allegiance Marketing Group (AMG), creating an opportunity to offer even better service to their contracted producers. Independent producers often need to select and contract with an Insurance Marketing Organization to act as an intermediary with the insurance carriers whose products they sell.
Financial professionals nationwide have used GamePlan to write billions of dollars in Life Insurance, Long Term Care Insurance, and Fixed and Fixed Index Annuity business over the years. GamePlan producers have businesses that range in size from husband-and-wife teams to agencies with dozens of employees with dedicated practice areas as well as producers that are also Registered Representatives of Broker/Dealers and/or Registered Investment Advisers.
- Political reaction: Republicans propose The American Health Care Act
- State Farm reports $1.2 billion pre-tax operating loss in 2016
- DOL aims for initial 60-day delay in fiduciary rule effective date
- Report aims to put a stop to ‘Use It and Lose It’ homeowner policies
- Most LTCI claims begin and end at home; insurers pay out $8.65 billion in 2016 claims, new data confirms
- MetLife annuity and life products officially rebranded under Brighthouse Financial name
- 2017 health insurance trends: HSAs, wellness incentives and other tactics employers looking at to reduce costs
- Advances in underwriting: Saliva samples now being used to analyze biomarkers of settlement prospects