To Be An Expert, or Jack-of-All-Trades?
For someone looking to grow his or her practice, is the best way to dive in by developing an expertise? Or, in such a competitive environment, is it better to have a knowledge of a wide array of products, in order to appeal to a winder audience? One agent came to the forum to ask about where the potential for lucrative sales may be. With so many products out there, from annuities to life to FE to health to auto, it can be intimidating knowing where to start.
Luckily, forum members had some advice on this subject. One noted, “FE is very profitable, but why limit yourself? If you can cross-sell to another product, you’ll earn a client for life, not just a customer. Learn one product at a time, get good at it, and cross-sell for success.”
- Genworth Financial announces net loss of $122 million in 4Q, $277 million for all of 2016
- ‘Moneyball’ for InsureTech: How CB Insights crunches data differently to identify what’s next
- Lemonade’s ‘Transparency Chronicles’ provide rare look inside a startup carrier’s metrics
- Maximizing the potential of the $12 trillion underinsured U.S. life market
- More Americans buying life insurance direct – and opting for term – than ever before
- February ‘Insure Your Love’ campaign looking for big social media boost
- Are you in a Success Rut?
- Allianz stakes claim as title sponsor for up-and-coming Drone Racing League