Presentation slides from last Thursday’s webinar by nationally renowned E&O expert Andrew Forstenzer, JD, LLM, are now available for free download.
The presentation, titled “E&O for Agents and Brokers: Learning from the Mistakes of Others,” examines the root causes of insurance producers’ errors and omissions and how to avoid them. Drawing on multiple case studies and stories to illustrate key concepts, Forstenzer’s presentation provides practical tips and best practices for mitigating or eliminating possible exposure and liability.
The examples discussed primarily focus on P&C cases, but the presentation is structured for any insurance producer (retail and wholesale) and the basic concepts covered apply equally to P&C, life, health and benefits producers.
People with questions pertaining to the presentation may contact Forstenzer at 917-797-8671 or by email at either [email protected] or [email protected]. The slides from the presentation can be downloaded here.
- Agents Behaving Badly Part II
- Surprise! Do your clients know how Social Security income is taxed?
- Millennials’ love/hate relationship with insurance
- Bigger investment in purchased leads drives higher revenue and faster growth, new report affirms
- InsureTech news: Slice testing rideshare app; Lifester to match consumers, agents; Decisely gets $60M boost; Lemonade expands to Illinois
- Present your way to the top: 7 rules for building confidence
- Industry trade media brands disappearing: A closer look
- Millennial misconceptions of life insurance: a barrier to life ownership