Presentation slides from last Thursday’s webinar by nationally renowned E&O expert Andrew Forstenzer, JD, LLM, are now available for free download.
The presentation, titled “E&O for Agents and Brokers: Learning from the Mistakes of Others,” examines the root causes of insurance producers’ errors and omissions and how to avoid them. Drawing on multiple case studies and stories to illustrate key concepts, Forstenzer’s presentation provides practical tips and best practices for mitigating or eliminating possible exposure and liability.
The examples discussed primarily focus on P&C cases, but the presentation is structured for any insurance producer (retail and wholesale) and the basic concepts covered apply equally to P&C, life, health and benefits producers.
People with questions pertaining to the presentation may contact Forstenzer at 917-797-8671 or by email at either [email protected] or [email protected]. The slides from the presentation can be downloaded here.
- Phase II of Fiduciary Rule implementation to be delayed 18 months
- Prudential restructures U.S. life and annuity business in effort to expand customer value proposition
- Next wave of fee-based FIAs hit the market
- 4 Real Life Stories: Life Happens honors agents for exhibiting outstanding client service
- Optional benefits: Changing a ‘no’ to a ‘yes’
- Despite increasing risks, cyber insurance remains largely disregarded by those who need it most
- U.S. life and health direct premiums expected to decline for the first time in 4 years
- New study provides insight into benefits challenges facing HR professionals