Presentation slides from last Thursday’s webinar by nationally renowned E&O expert Andrew Forstenzer, JD, LLM, are now available for free download.
The presentation, titled “E&O for Agents and Brokers: Learning from the Mistakes of Others,” examines the root causes of insurance producers’ errors and omissions and how to avoid them. Drawing on multiple case studies and stories to illustrate key concepts, Forstenzer’s presentation provides practical tips and best practices for mitigating or eliminating possible exposure and liability.
The examples discussed primarily focus on P&C cases, but the presentation is structured for any insurance producer (retail and wholesale) and the basic concepts covered apply equally to P&C, life, health and benefits producers.
People with questions pertaining to the presentation may contact Forstenzer at 917-797-8671 or by email at either [email protected] or [email protected]. The slides from the presentation can be downloaded here.
- Insurtech Updates: Launches, expansions, partnerships and more
- NAIFA launches LACP designation as new ‘gold standard’ for life and annuity professionals
- Partial Fiduciary Rule implementation starts Friday – with no enforcement
- How estate tax repeal could impact life insurance sales, retention
- More than 8 in 10 advisors now use social media for marketing, researching prospects and building relationships
- Resources being rolled out to help with partial Fiduciary Rule compliance
- Best-ever start to a year for indexed life sales, new report says
- Diversity, innovation top agenda at Women in Insurance Global Conference