Presentation slides from last Thursday’s webinar by nationally renowned E&O expert Andrew Forstenzer, JD, LLM, are now available for free download.
The presentation, titled “E&O for Agents and Brokers: Learning from the Mistakes of Others,” examines the root causes of insurance producers’ errors and omissions and how to avoid them. Drawing on multiple case studies and stories to illustrate key concepts, Forstenzer’s presentation provides practical tips and best practices for mitigating or eliminating possible exposure and liability.
The examples discussed primarily focus on P&C cases, but the presentation is structured for any insurance producer (retail and wholesale) and the basic concepts covered apply equally to P&C, life, health and benefits producers.
People with questions pertaining to the presentation may contact Forstenzer at 917-797-8671 or by email at either [email protected] or [email protected]. The slides from the presentation can be downloaded here.
- Political reaction: Republicans propose The American Health Care Act
- State Farm reports $1.2 billion pre-tax operating loss in 2016
- DOL aims for initial 60-day delay in fiduciary rule effective date
- Report aims to put a stop to ‘Use It and Lose It’ homeowner policies
- Most LTCI claims begin and end at home; insurers pay out $8.65 billion in 2016 claims, new data confirms
- Record-setting fixed, FIA sales in 2016 can’t keep overall annuity sales from 6% decline
- 2nd annual ‘Insurance Careers Month’ trumpets fact 93% are proud to work in the industry; rallies recruiting efforts
- MetLife annuity and life products officially rebranded under Brighthouse Financial name