Presentation slides from last Thursday’s webinar by nationally renowned E&O expert Andrew Forstenzer, JD, LLM, are now available for free download.
The presentation, titled “E&O for Agents and Brokers: Learning from the Mistakes of Others,” examines the root causes of insurance producers’ errors and omissions and how to avoid them. Drawing on multiple case studies and stories to illustrate key concepts, Forstenzer’s presentation provides practical tips and best practices for mitigating or eliminating possible exposure and liability.
The examples discussed primarily focus on P&C cases, but the presentation is structured for any insurance producer (retail and wholesale) and the basic concepts covered apply equally to P&C, life, health and benefits producers.
People with questions pertaining to the presentation may contact Forstenzer at 917-797-8671 or by email at either [email protected] or [email protected]. The slides from the presentation can be downloaded here.
- Genworth Financial announces net loss of $122 million in 4Q, $277 million for all of 2016
- ‘Moneyball’ for InsureTech: How CB Insights crunches data differently to identify what’s next
- Lemonade’s ‘Transparency Chronicles’ provide rare look inside a startup carrier’s metrics
- Maximizing the potential of the $12 trillion underinsured U.S. life market
- More Americans buying life insurance direct – and opting for term – than ever before
- February ‘Insure Your Love’ campaign looking for big social media boost
- Are you in a Success Rut?
- Allianz stakes claim as title sponsor for up-and-coming Drone Racing League