Sept. 4 webinar features renowned E&O expert Andrew Forstenzer
Insurance-Forums.com and nationally renowned E&O Expert Andrew Forstenzer, shown at right, will present a free webinar on Sept. 4 examining common root causes of insurance producers’ errors and omissions – and how to avoid them.
Drawing on multiple case studies and stories to illustrate key concepts, Forstenzer will provide practical tips and best practices for mitigating or eliminating possible exposure and liability.
Andrew Forstenzer, J.D., LLM, Of Counsel to Wilson Elser, a full-service law firm with nearly 800 attorneys, combines his experience in general corporate law and in retail and wholesale insurance broking with the firm’s litigation prowess, especially in the areas of insurance coverage and defense. Andy is a frequent presenter to insurance industry participants with regard to E&O mitigation.
Particularly as there is no charge, this is a must-attend webcast for any conscientious agent or broker who wants to make sure they do not get caught with significant E&O claims. The examples discussed primarily focus on Property & Casualty cases, however, the webcast is structured for any insurance producer (retail and wholesale) and the basic concepts covered apply equally to P&C, life, health and benefits producers. A Q&A session will follow the presentation.
The event begins at 2 p.m. Eastern on Thursday, Sept. 4. Complete your free registration here: E&O for Agents and Brokers- Learning from the Mistakes of Others.
- Millennials' love/hate relationship with insurance
- Glad you asked: The 5 most important things to know about life insurance
- "Do-It-Yourselfers" not as capable as they think at managing finances
- May's Disability Insurance Awareness Month campaigns focus on younger working adults; small business owners
- 5 reasons to immediately ramp up your efforts to recruit female advisors
- Med Supp market sees 6% growth in 2016 according to new data
- Digitization ensuring insurance is no longer a costly headache
- Consumers want simple, transparent life insurance buying options: 2017 Insurance Barometer Study